Vaastu Advice for Hospital
A hospital is a health care institution originally constructed with an aim to provide hospitality. The meaning of its existence is still being preserved as many patients are turning their out healthy and sound. Today, there are endless number of hospitals and clinics across the Indian boundaries that are serving humanity in all possible ways. However, amidst the crowded health care facilities, only few renowned names are succeeding based on well-established infrastructure equipped with latest technologies and availability of a vast pool of experienced doctors. Apart from these there is one more intriguing factor driving the success of these hospitals and that’s Vastu Shashtra.
Vastu is certainly experiencing its dominance in the hospitality industry. It has become an increasing trend to follow while constructing and establishing a health care unit. It is strongly believed that a hospital that is established with comprehensive vastu is sure to rise with increased number of recovering patients and successful operations. This is mainly because all who come to the hospital have high hopes to get relief from their respective ailments and health conditions. Everyone approach doctors in hours of ill health with an earnest desire that health revives to its original form even during the worst conditions. This hope and desire lives only when the environment is invigorating and filled with positive energy. Vastu helps enhance the flow and power of positive vibes in the interior of the hospital as well as the surrounding.
When planning to open a new hospital it is very important to study certain factors to ensure that the construction of the hospital building goes in compliance to the vastu principles. Some of the most important factors to study are hospital location, placement of beds, location of emergency ward, and direction of operation theatres.
Based on these factors, some of the most helpful vastu advices for hospital are as follows:
• The plot taken to build a hospital should be auspicious. The actual building should be facing towards the North or East direction.
• The main gate or the entrance should be towards East or North direction.
• Operation theatre should be constructed in the West direction with all the medical equipments and machines in the South East corner.
• The doctor’s room or consultation room should ideally be ‘L’ shaped with a rising slope in the North East direction.
• Rooms of patients should have windows or ventilation preferably in the North East corner to permit the entry of positive vibes.
• The emergency ward should be constructed in the South West direction.
• Room for diagnosis and X-Rays should be constructed in the South East direction.
• Quarters for nurses should be built in the South East and North West corner.
Apart from following the ethics of medical profession, an insight into Vastu Shashtra will certainly help the hospital as well as doctors prosper.