9 Mukhi Rudraksha
9 Mukhi Rudraksha is not found easily in numbers it’s a rare bead and commonly it is in oval shape. Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is sacred by Shakti (power) or Goddess Durga. According to Hindu mythology it is assumed that to protect and saving lives of her devotees she took nine personifications and came on earth in different forms.
The nine personifications of Goddess Durga are-
During the nine days festival of Navratri each incarnation of Goddess Durga are respectively worshiped by the devotees.
According to Purans and Scriptures
According to Padam Puran and Shrimad Devi Bhagawat 9 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Bhairav.
Planet that rules 9 Mukhi Rudraksha is a shadow planet ‘Ketu’. All the evil and bad impacts of shadow planet ‘Ketu’ are easily managed by nine faced Rudraksha. Diseases inflict by Ketu are lung diseases, skin diseases, fever, body pain, elbow pain, eye pain, etc. one who wears the 9 Mukhi Rudraksha will remain safe and healthy from all the negative impacts of Ketu grah . It is good and more beneficial if it is worn on right arm or left hand. kaal sarap dosh can also be removed by 9 Mukhi Rudraksha, If it is worn with 11 Mukhi and 8 Mukhi rudrakash.
Some important details
Symbolic representation of: Goddess Durga
Ruling Lord: Nav Durga
Ruling Planet: Ketu
Suitable day to wear: Monday
Helpful in: Backache and Body Pain
Control on body organ: Limbic system and Hypothalamus
Properties: it helps to get rid of the sins committed by one and also makes wearers scruples purified by fire.
Mantra for 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
“Om Hreem Namah” (Shiva Puran)
“Om Hun Namah” (Mantra Maharnava)
“Om Sum” (Padma Puran)
“Om Hreem Veing Yun”
“Mahamrityunjai Mantra” (Brahajjalopanishad)
“OM. Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti-Vardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat”
“Om Namah Shivaya”
How to wear 9 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Wear Nine Mukhi Rudraksh in silver or gold. One can also wear it in red string.
Who should wear Nine Mukjhi Rudraksha?
Any person who is having fear of death or any other sort of fear can wear this. Housewives can also wear this to avoid the tension and stress related to family and children. It helps them to remain stress free and calm.
What are the positive impacts of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha is symbolic representation of Maha Durga and it saves wearer from any kind of harmful effects and enemies.
- This rudraksha gives feeling of fearlessness, controls unnecessary anger and also cultivate patience. The wearer gets fame, courage, bravery, strength and name all around.
- It is also believed that Lord Bhariav also scared 9 Mukhi Rudraksha due to which wearer do not feel fear of “Yam” i.e. Lord of Death.
- One vocabulary power increases a lot and also gets mastering in foreign Languages.
- All the negative or bad impacts of ‘Ketu’ are controlled and managed by this rudraksha.
- According ancient text several diseases can be cured by 9 Mukhi Rudraksha.