All round progress and prosperity – Chandi Homam
Importance of Goddess Devi
Devi is considered to be the divine mother of the universe. When God wanted to create Universe, he created the cosmic female force, Devi. She is more powerful than the trinity of Gods, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
Devi Kamakshi or Lalita Tripura SUndari of Kanchipuram hs four hands. She holds a lotus in one hand, noose, goad and sugarcane on her other hands. She has reddish complexion, wears a red sari and a crescent moon adorns her head.
Once when King Mahishasura was toturing beings on the earth, all Gods prayed Devi and she killed Mahishasura in the form of Goddess Durga. To assist her in the battle, Durga created Goddess Chandi and Goddess Kali.
After her victory over Mahishasura, all devas praised Devi and recited the popular Devi stuti to pay her homage. This entire story is presented in Durga Saptasati or Devi mahatyam. It is an auspiscious way to remember Devi. Recitation of Lalita Sahsranama Stotra and Lalita Trisati Stotra is the best worship of Devi for overall success. She supports Lord Shiva in the process of recreation and dissolution of the universe.
We perform Chandi Homam in your name and with your specific desire or wish.
Chandi Homam: It is one of the elaborate homams and the the most advised ones for removing evil effects and achieving success in all endeavours, especially for success in court cases and enemies. Devi is worshipped in the froms of Chandi, Saraswati, and Lakshmi. Durga Saptasati comprises of 700 slokas and these slokas are recited with a homam and the Chandi mantra – Aim Hrim Klim Chamundaye Vichhe. Later, Dampati pooja, Kanya pooja, Suhasini pooja and Brahmachari pooja are also performed.
- Devi Pooja: Sahasranama is recited after the shodasopacharas and followed by Devi Kamakashi pooja.
Cost: Rs 1600/- Book Now
2. Durga Saptasati (Devi Mahatyam) Path: Durga Saptasati which is of 700 verses is recited.
Cost: Rs 2500/- Book Now
3. Mangala Gouri Pooja: For delay in marriage, mangala dosha in the horoscope and marital problems, it is one of the most advised poojas. Devi is worshipped as Goddess Managala Gouri.
Cost: Rs 2000/- Book Now
4. Swayamvara Parvati Homam: It is effective for eliminating marital problems, mangala dosha and delay in marriage. Pooja and homam for Goddess Parvati, the consort of Lord Shiva are performed. This pooja is done in your name and with your specific desire.
Cost: Rs 4000/- Book Now
5. Durga Sookta Homam: shodasopacharas, 1008 namavali recitation is done. 1008 Durga Sooktam is recited and a homam is performed. Prescribed materials are offered to the deity. This pooja is performed by four pundits.
Cost: Rs 9500/- Book Now
7. Shata Chandi Yagyam: It is considered to be the mother of all Devi yagyas. Durga Saptasati is recited 100 times and the homam is performed 700 X 100 times. It requires 100 pundits for one day pooja, or 50 pundits for two days, and 25 pundits for four days.
Cost: Rs 500000/- Book Now[/box]