Kaal Sarp Yantra
Kaal Sarp Yantra
Kaal is another word for death. A person who is born under the kaal sarp yog faces near death experiences almost all his life. Struggle rules the life of people born with the kaal sarp yog. This kaal sarp yog is created when all the planets come between the Rahu and Ketu. Rahu is also known as the snack and Ketu is also known as the tail. Different kinds of troubles and problems surround the one who is born with Kaal sarp yog.
People who suffer from kaal sarp yog are advised to do a puja on the day of Naag Panchmi and also to place an energized Kaal sarp yantra in their homes. Kaal sarp yantra protect the user from the evil consequences of the kaal sarp yog. The yantra will help the person to achieve success in every job he takes which otherwise will not be possible due to the kaal sarp yog. The energized kaal sarp yantra will help the person to overcome the obstacles and attain success.[box type=”shadow”]
Geometry of Kaal Sarp Yantra
A yantra can be defined as a talisman or a mystic diagram embossed usually in copper. Yantra is considered to be one of the simplest ways to fulfill one’s wishes. Kaal sarp yantra is available in different forms and sizes. One of the common forms is that the yantra is embossed on a copper plate. Various sizes of this kind are available. Secondly, kaal sarp yantra is also embossed on bhojpatra. Embossing this yantra on bhojpatra is a traditional method. It is being followed since the ancient times. It is believed that a yantra embossed on a bhojpatra is more pure and energized. This type of kaal sarp yantra is laminated for a long life. One can also wear it as a pendant in the neck. The pendant is generally made of silver.[/box] [box type=”shadow”]
Puja Process of Kaal Sarp Yantra
A yantra is made by man and it has to be energized through mantras from the Vedas so that it helps the person connect with the higher power. This process of energizing the yantra is undertaken by priests. The process of placing this energized yantra in homes is also important and must be followed in a right manner. The following is the process of placing the kaal sarp yantra:
- The first step before placing the yantra is to purify the body and freeing the mind from any bad and negative thoughts.
- Next, is to find a place on the floor which is undisturbed and facing the east direction.
- Light a lamp or a incense.
- Place a fresh fruit and flower on the altar.
- Lay the yantra with a picture of the god which the yantra symbolizes.
- Next, take water from any leaf from whatsoever tree and sprinkle some on yourself and then on the altar.
- Close your eyes now and concentrate on the higher power with all sincerity and pray that god fulfill all your wishes.