Santana Parameswara Homam
Santana Parameswara Homam
Conceiving and Children Santana Parameswara Homam
Lord Shiva is the most easy to forgive God as per Hindu mythology. He is satisified with whatever his devotees offer him. Even with few drops of water, he obliges and blesses his devotees and bhakthas. With Shakti in eternal union, he is the creator. He plays the role of destroyer and death as Mahakala. It is believed that the Tantra form of worship was given by Lord Shiva. He is the cosmic dancer and Adi guru for all the dancers. He is the presiding deity for music and dance.
Lord Shiva is a God who bestows his blessings to all his devotees very easily. He is satisfied with few drops of water sprinkled on the Shiva lingam. In eternal union with Devi, he is the creator. As Mahakala, he is the destroyer. The tantra had originated from Shiva. He is worshipped in the form of Nataraja who is the presiding deity of music and dance. He dwells on Mount Kailasha with his consort Parvati, sons Ganesha and Subramanya. He is worhsipped as Rudra in eleven forms in Rudrabhishekam. Several poojas and homams are performed to appease Lord Shiva. Bilva Patra pooja is one of his favourite poojas.
1. Sanatana Parameshwara Pooja: Couples who find problems in conceiving children are often advised to perform Sanatana Parameswar Pooja. In this procedure, Shiva pooja is performed as mentioned in the scriptures and abhishekam is done. Sanatana Parameswara moola mantra is chanted 1008 times in your name and specific desire for children. This pooja is supposed to be the most often performed pooja by chidless couples.
2. Shiva Pooja 108: Shiva linga pooja is performed, archana and shivopasana mantra are recited. This pooja will be done in your name and with your specific desire.
Cost: Rs.1001/- Book Now
3. Shiva Pooja 1008: Pooja will be performed as mentioned above and archana will be done with the 1008 names of Lord Shiva.
Cost: Rs.1351/- Book Now
4. Bilva Patra Pooja 108: Shiva pooja will done along with the recitation of 108 names of Lord Shiva by offering 108 Bilva patra leaves.
Cost: 1101/- Book Now
5. Bilva Patra Pooja 1008: Shiva pooja, archana with 1008 names of Lord Shiva are recited by offering 1008 Bilva Patra leaveas.
Cost: Rs.1451/- Book Now
6. Masa Shivaratri (Pradosha) Pooja: Trayodasi, the thirteenth lunar tithi is very auspicious for performing Shiva pooja. This pooja will be done in your name and with your specific sankalpa.
Cost: Rs.2001/- Book Now
7. Rudrabhishekam: Lord Shiva is worshipped in the form of Rudra. Abhishekam is performed with the suggested eleven ingredients like milk, water, ghee, curd, honey etc.
Cost: Rs.2500/- Book Now
8. Rudrabhishekam (12 Rudrabhisheka): In this poojs Sri Rudram is recited and abhishekam is performed to Lord Shiva. It will be done every month in your name for 12 months.
Cost: Rs.25000/- Book Now
9. Ekadasa Rudrabhishekam Pooja: Abhishekam is done to all eleven forms of Rudras. Sri Rudram is recited eleven times.
Cost: Rs.5500/- Book Now
10. Ekadasa Rudrabhishekam (Rudrakasini Homam): This is an elaborate pooja. With homam, all eleven Rudras are worshipped. Mahanyasam recitation is done. 11 pundits perform the homam and each pundt chants the Sri Rudram 11 times. In total it will be 11X11, 121 times.
Cost: Rs.35000/-Book Now
11. Maha Rudram Yagya: In this elaborate homam 121 pundits recite the Sri Rudram for 11 times in a day.
Cost: Rs.500,000/- Book Now
12. Atirudram Yagya: One of the greatest Yagyas mentioned in the scriptures, Atirudram Yagya is performed by 121 pundits. They recite Rudram 11 times each day for a total of 11 days.
Cost: Please contact us for cost details
13. Maha Mrutyanjay Homam: It is the best homam prescribed for longevity and health.
Cost: 1008 recitals Rs.9500/- Book Now
Cost: 10000 recitals Rs.12500/- Book Now
Cost: 27000 recitals Rs.21500/- Book Now
Cost: 54000 recitals Rs.45000/- Book Now
Cost: 100000 recitals Rs.85000/- Book Now
14. Yakshma Roga Nivarana Homam: It is prescribed for curing skin diseases.
Cost: Rs.34000/- Book Now