Ten Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha boasts the energy of ten incarnations of the presiding deity Vishnu. It is a supreme & superior Rudraksha ever that serves as a single remedy for all purposes. Its effects are so powerful, and blessings are so profound that the wearer and his upcoming generations remain blessed all along. This auspicious Rudraksha eliminates the adverse effects of all planets and Yogas, thus, makes life struggle-free.
Difference between Nepali, Indonesian, Indian, and Papua Rudraksha:
Size: Nepali, Indian & Papua Rudraksha are bigger in size.
Lines: Lines and internal seeds/partitions are clear in Nepali, Indian & Papua Rudraksha.
Texture: Nepali, Indian & Papua Rudrakshas feel rough whereas Indonesia Rudraksha feel smooth.
Benefits of Ten Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha:
The benefits of Ten Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It is a single remedy for all planets & problems.
- It sanctifies your entire family and upcoming generation.
- It gives the sort of life that you desire or dream.
- It manifests your wishes & dreams.
- It makes you confident, courageous & expressive.
- It blesses with eloquence, creativity, relationship-building skills, maturity, and sensible.
- It removes poverty and fetches money, luxuries, comforts, and abundance.
- It also gives you immense honour and recognition in society; it also helps you attain a higher position.
- It helps you set higher goals and find suitable ways to achieve them.
- It ignites inner bliss and peace of mind.
- It eliminates anxiety & unnecessary wandering and develops patience and acceptance for things taking place in life.
- It is a protector that guards against Tantric attacks, spirits, weapons, evil eye, mishappenings, and accidents.
- It is a mighty Rudraksha that ensures success in anything you endeavour.
- It makes you heavy on enemies, thus, makes you emerge victorious in clashes, quarrels, court cases, and competition.
- It makes you worldly-wise.
- It boosts health and prevents diseases, especially hearing problems, childbirth problems, inability to conceive, sleeping disorders, and fears & phobias.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Kleem Krishnaye Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Ten Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.