Eleven Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha boasts the power of the 11 Rudras (11 forms of Lord Shiva). This Rudraksha is a fruit of profound penance which is attained only by performing countless Yagyas or donating thousands of cows. It gives a rich, healthy, happy, and prosperous life. It is a divine amulet that keeps all problems away and blesses with mere good.
Difference between Nepali, Indonesian, Indian, and Papua Rudraksha:
Size: Nepali, Indian & Papua Rudraksha are bigger in size.
Lines: Lines and internal seeds/partitions are clear in Nepali, Indian & Papua Rudraksha.
Texture: Nepali, Indian & Papua Rudrakshas feel rough whereas Indonesia Rudraksha feel smooth.
Benefits of 11 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
The benefits of Eleven Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It showers divine blessings onto the wearer.
- It calms all the planets and adverse Yogas in the horoscope.
- It enhances luck in everything and makes you victorious.
- It is a powerful amulet for children that protects them from the evil eye, negative influences, and wicked paths.
- It nullifies the effects of bad past life Karmas and enhances the possession of good Karmas.
- It gives you success in all manners like education, career, health, relationships, business, competitive exam, and so on.
- It makes winning your habit and gives you due rewards against your efforts.
- It fetches & increases possessions, wealth, riches, comforts vehicle, and prosperity.
- It prevents anything bad or negative and fills life with immense prosperity.
- It creates/enhances the chances of progeny; it also ensures longevity.
- It makes you mature, sensible, responsible, and decisive.
- It activates your subconscious mind and sixth sense.
- It helps you achieve a profound level in spiritual practices like meditation, Yoga, Kundalini awakening and chakra balancing.
- It makes relationships harmonious and strong.
- It promotes virtues and prevents indulgence in vices.
- It is wholesome to treat diseases like lung disorders, asthma, bronchitis, thyroid, headache, back pain, heart problems, and liver disorders.
How to Use 11 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear 11 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hreem Hoom Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for 11 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.