12 Faced Rudraksha bears the power of 12 suns and Lord Vishnu. It emits out immense positive rays that annihilate negativity. Just like the sun, it makes the person shine in all spheres of life. It takes the wearer to new heights in his career & life.
Benefits of 12 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
The benefits of Twelve Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It makes you self-efficient and self-dependent.
- It makes your aura & personality fairly charming, dynamic & attractive.
- It gets you lasting youth, beauty, charm, and a natural glow.
- It makes you habitually win in everything – be it education, competition, love, business, relationships, exams, or so.
- It promotes mental clarity and decisiveness.
- It gives you the sense & strength to deal with adverse situations.
- It instils within the qualities of a leader, which acquires you a higher position.
- It adds authority to your persona that others listen to your statements and acknowledge them.
- It helps you build and maintain relationships with the authorities, employer, father, and father figure.
- It improves relations with the government.
- It is an amulet against the evil eye, Tantrik attacks, black magic, and negative influences.
- It makes life lavished, luxurious, comfortable, and prosperous.
- It ignites the passion to do and achieve a certain level in life.
- It is a health booster that increases the healing ability of the body and prevents diseases.
How to Use 12 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear 12 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hreem Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for 12 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.