13-Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha represents Lord Indra and Kamdev – the deity of love & attraction. This fertile bead blesses you with the higher attraction power and ultimate sensual pleasure. This Rudraksha acts on both excessive and deficient sexual desires, thus, brings a balance. It fills one with immense power and encourages to achieve something in life. Overall, it is a pleasure fetcher bead.
Benefits of Thirteen Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha:
The benefits of Thirteen Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It is a competent remedy to please planet Venus.
- It invokes the blessings of the cupid god, thus, adds pleasure, wealth, luxuries, and comforts in life.
- It keeps negativity away and fills the aura with immense positivity.
- It produces within you an unavoidable attraction, beauty, and charm.
- It draws people towards the wearer; hence, proves advantageous for people in sales & marketing, leadership, politics, and public dealings.
- It blesses with all sensual pleasures yet keeping desires under control.
- It is good for Kundalini awakening, spiritual enlightenment, and gaining critical Siddhis.
- It is an ideal bead for enjoying material pleasure here and salvation hereafter.
- It increases libido, sperm count, desire, performance, and fertility.
- It gives courage and confidence with which a special charm enters your personality.
- Balancing your personality, it makes you strong-headed.
- It also gives you a sharp and research-oriented mind.
- It makes you lucky in the matter of money, competition, career, and success.
- It makes love life harmonious and blissful.
- It heals muscle pains, back pain, pelvic pain, and chronic pains.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hreem Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Thirteen Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.