Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is a combined bead of planet Saturn & Mars and Lord Shiva and Hanuman. It is also known as “Deva Mani”. As per a mythological belief, all different faced Rudrakshas have originated from the tears that fell from the eyes of Lord Shiva, but 14-Mukhi Rudraksha has originated from the tears fell from the third eye of Lord Shiva; hence, holds a superior position. Having a connection with the third eye, 14-Mukhi Rudraksha works with the Third Eye Chakra, thus, enhances psychic abilities, intuition, wisdom and forecasting. Being ruled by two legendary planets, it gives ignites the desire to achieve something, and then the strength to put efforts towards it, thus, takes one to the heights.
Benefits of 14 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
The benefits of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It activates the third eye chakra.
- It makes you intuitive & forecasting.
- It nullifies the adverse effects of planets Saturn & Mars.
- It strikes a balance between passion and patience.
- It removes the ill effects of Mangal Dosha.
- It supports you in a hard time dished out by the Saturn, Sadhe Sati or Shani Dasha.
- It lit the passion & willpower to do and achieve a certain level in life.
- It makes you highly wise, intellectual, mentally clear, and decisive.
- Dismissing the nervousness, it makes you quite confident.
- It removes fears & phobias and increases your valour.
- It is a holy grail for businessmen with which they earn huge profits and record-breaking success.
- It gives stability in the career with continuous growth.
- It is a money generator that helps you generate multiple income sources and enhances your wealth, prosperity, and possessions.
- It gets you the required strength and maturity to deal with any type of situation that occurs in life.
- It gives immense physical strength and heals pains & problems in muscles, joints, and bones.
- It is a health booster that prevents diseases to occur; it proves an effective treatment for obesity, piles, arthritis, and chronic diseases.
- It secures success for you in all endeavours.
- It enhances virtues and ensures overall good events in life.
- It cuts the Karmic bondages, develops focus on the present, and improves the future.
How to Use 14 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear 14 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hreem Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for 14 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.