Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Hanuman and is also known as Hanuman Rudraksha. It represents 14 Vidyas, 14 Lokas, and 14 Manus. It is that Rudraksha – to which – God favours & honours the most. Wearing 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is equals to wearing luck. There is no achievement or thing which is out of the range of this powerful Rudraksha.
Benefits of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha – Indonesia:
The benefits of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It nullifies the adverse effects of planets Saturn & Mars.
- It lessens the adverse effects of Sadhe Sati and Kuja Dosha.
- 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to come directly from the Third Eye of Lord Shiva; hence, awakens the Third Eye Chakra.
- It makes one highly intuitive & forecasting.
- It makes you massively confident and courageous.
- It makes you determined enough to achieve something in life.
- It annihilates the effects of bad Karma & sin committed and helps you accumulate virtues only.
- It helps you learn new things/skills/languages and gain more & more knowledge.
- It makes you an excellent speaker who knows how to use his remarkable communication ability.
- It is a Talisman which protects against black magic, evil eye, and negative influences.
- It activates the subconscious mind and develops the sixth sense.
- It removes all obstacles from the path and gives a struggle-free life.
- It helps in attaining all the worldly pleasures, wealth, luxury, and comforts.
- It boosts up the chances of success in anything you take up.
- It makes you a competitive businessman and touches heights of success.
- It keeps you unaffected from worries, problems, and tensions.
- It treats diseases like arthritis, stomach ache, epilepsy, paralysis, weakness, impotence, nervous disorders, neuron issues & phobias.
How to Use 14 Mukhi Rudraksha – Indonesia:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear 14 Mukhi Rudraksha – Indonesia:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hreem Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for 14 Mukhi Rudraksha – Indonesia:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.