18 Mukhi is the Rudraksha of continuous growth. It contains the energies of the earth element that gives stability, fertility, prosperity, and fortune. This Rudraksha eliminates wandering and struggles out of life and gives stability. Basically, it stabilizes nature, behaviour, career, relationships, and life as a whole. Bringing the benefits of the earth element, it helps you earn properties and own house.
Benefits of Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It balances the earth element in your body, house, and life.
- It creates abundance and showers money, comforts, prosperity, and luxuries onto you, thus, makes life comfortable.
- It is a lucky charm that shows its magic in everything you endeavour.
- It blesses you with the own house and other properties; it also benefits realtors, property dealers, and builders.
- It instils within you the qualities like strength, maturity, confidence, and patience.
- It develops a remarkable mental balance with which you only make the right and wise decisions after weighing the situations properly.
- Saturn does not bother you if you have the blessings of this Rudraksha.
- It gives you an eye to judge people rightly.
- It stops frequent job changes and gives a stable career.
- With the support of this Rudraksha, you may manifest your wishes.
- It makes your life smooth by removing obstacles and delays.
- It increases fertility and helps in conceiving; if you are childless, then this Rudraksha gives you the pleasure of motherhood; it also acts as an amulet for pregnant ladies to protect the womb and safe delivery.
- It supports the growth of organs like nails, hair, and skin, etc.
- It also helps you develop self-control in lust, fights, and other intense matters.
- It relieves Kapha Dosha plus treats join pain, abnormal growth of organs, obesity, and weak bones.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Gayatri Mantra” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
There are no reviews yet.