20-Mukhi is a dynamic Rudraksha that represents trinity (Brahma, Vishnu & Mahesh), nine planets, and eight Digpals (directions) & their lords. However, apparently, it is considered as a Rudraksha of Lord Brahma. He who wears twenty-faced Rudraksha assumes the powers of creation like Lord Brahma; the person becomes a matchless artist and creator of something.
Benefits of Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It is a single remedy for all nine planets.
- It fetches the grace, qualities, and blessings of Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh – three primordial universal deities.
- It makes you a fount of knowledge and wisdom; it gives cosmic and worldly acquaintance.
- It gives you the power of creation with which you could establish successful verticals.
- It gives you a great sense of creativity, arts and music; also, it helps you make a career in these fields.
- It makes you able to create abundance & prosperity for yourself.
- It gets you the record-breaking success that is impossible otherwise.
- It supports spiritual enlightenment and helps you meet your higher self.
- It makes you truthful and gives your uttered words acknowledgement and recognition.
- Diminishing all problems, it promotes mental peace and easy life.
- It fulfils your noble wishes and desires.
- Health, wealth, success, recognition, peace, and honour, there is nothing that this Rudraksha is unable to confer.
- Its fathomless positivity does not leave room for any negativity in and around.
- It works as a game-changer for life that transforms your life as a whole.
- It lessens the threat of accidents, snake bites, and other mishappenings.
- It cures blood pressure, brain disorders, Alzheimer, bipolar disorders, stress, and anxiety.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hreem Hreem Hoom hoom Brahmane Namha” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.