Five Mukhi Rudraksha is a form of Kalagni Rudra, and it represents five elements. It holds the energy of fortune, Dharma, and good deeds. The storehouse of good/positive energy – Panch Mukhi Rudraksha – wards off the adverse effects of bad Karma and sins. This Rudraksha causes transformation, end of the old, and beginning of the new. The various benefits it offers are beyond belief.
Benefits of Five Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Five Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Jupiter.
- It balances the Throat Chakra.
- It blesses with the eloquent ability and adds magic to your words.
- It supports spiritual enlightenment.
- It provides with enough mental clarity and stability.
- It widespread the thinking & mentality; thus, helps you see the bigger picture.
- It helps you establish a divine connection with God.
- It helps in achieving divine Sidhis and powers.
- It helps you learn and Sidha different Mantras.
- It protects you from the evil eye, black magic, and Tantric attacks.
- It makes you intuitive, psychic and a good Astrologer.
- It gets you honour and respect wherever you go.
- It makes you fortunate in every affair of life.
- It annihilates sorrows, hardships & depression.
- It removes poverty and blesses with prosperity, luxury, and success!
- It encourages you to perform good Karmas.
- It makes you wise, intellectual, and analytical.
- It makes you a bright student.
- It enhances learning ability and knowledge.
- It not only helps you gain the knowledge but impart it also – it makes you a good teacher.
- It helps you perform better in everything.
- It helps you meet your expectation in many concerns.
- It ensures victory in a competition or any endeavour.
- It gets you discriminating and reasoning power.
- It blesses with longevity and healthy life.
- It is a health assurance which keeps you healthy all along and treats/prevents many major & minor health problems.
- It majorly treats lungs, asthma, coughing, thyroid, cholesterol, and blood pressure.
- It makes you positive enough about life that you being to see opportunities everywhere.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hreem Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Five Mukhi Rudraksha
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.