Six Mukhi Rudraksha is a form of Lord Kartikeya. It represents victory, competition, courage, pleasure, and fame. It adds luxury and comforts in life and makes life worth living. It never lets you bogged down by sorrows, miseries & poverty; rather, keeps you in an enjoyable mood with which you could overcome any difficulty with ease. Such a powerful Rudraksha is the demand of today’s competitive era.
Benefits of 6 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
The benefits of Six Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Venus/Mars.
- It balances the Sacral Chakra.
- It blesses with a happy married life.
- It makes the love life blissful.
- It helps you attract the desired partner.
- It enables you to enjoy higher sexual pleasure.
- It removes obstacles from life and blesses with a struggle-free life.
- It attracts material success, luxury, high status, lavish living, and all comforts of life.
- It enhances the attraction power and beauty.
- It proves beneficial for businessmen.
- It ignites the passion and males you an achiever/winner.
- It supports students in scoring well.
- It improves your aesthetic sense.
- It improves your personality & enhances your charm.
- It makes you highly creative, skilled, talented, and artistic.
- It gets you a calm mind to deal with any situation.
- It makes you an excellent writer and public speaker.
- It helps you receive the blessings of feminine powers.
- It brings happiness and satisfaction in life.
- It boosts the health and healing of the body.
- It promotes the health of body, mind & soul.
- It prevents exhaustion, lethargy, and dullness.
- It adds stability in life & career.
- It boosts stamina, tolerance & patience.
- It is a panacea for epilepsy, hormonal imbalance, private health issues, sexual disorders, Gynaecological problems, veins, digestion disorders & skin issues.
How to Use 6 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear 6 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hreem Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for 6 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.