What does the 7 Chakra Key pendant represent?
The symbol of the 7 Chakra Key pendant is a tree in a circle; it mainly represents three things:
- The whole universe in the form of the cosmic tree
- You as an inseparable & significant part of the universe
- Your growth in the spiritual & material world while your roots connected to the earth at the same time
- Key to every problem at hand
- Opening up chakras, opportunities, divine support, solutions & answers
Which metal is used to make the 7 Chakra Key pendant?
This magical pendant is made up of original 7 Chakra stones stringed in the thin wires of alloy metal that is safe for the human skin.
What are the benefits of wearing a 7 Chakra Key pendant?
- This is not an ordinary pendant but a key to your luck. Luck opens by wearing such a divine pendant.
- This combination of stones & symbols (tree & key) reminds you that you have all the powers & solutions to your problems. It helps you find answers within than outside.
- The stones of seven colours represent the seven primary chakras in the energy body, and the key symbol gives them command to open & twirl the chakras properly.
- This ultimate pendant manifest wishes, opens doors of opportunities & happiness, and ensures success in all endeavours.
- Its main attribute is removing obstacles in everything, be it – love, marriage, career, income, recovery, education, or anything else. Obstacles are indications of blocked energies that can be opened up with the help of this powerful pendant.
- When you have the master key, you fear nothing, and emerge as a humdinger. With the influence of this pendant, people approach you for advice and pay heed to what you say.
- For those in brainy fields like developing, testing, detective agency, astrology, numerology, science, writing, teaching or even learning, then this pendant proves a big support. It helps you find the right answers & solutions quickly. Even in other fields also, it helps generate innovative ideas.
How to charge & wear the 7 Chakra Key pendant?
Follow the simple rule of charging the 7 chakra key pendant:
- Wash it with simple water or chanted/holy water (if available).
- Keep it under the morning sunlight for a few minutes.
- Wear the pendant on an auspicious day.
Mai seven chakara pendent mai key wala pending lu ya without key wala