Seven Mukhi – a highly regarded Rudraksha by saints boasts energies of Saturn, Anant Mahalakshmi, Kamadeva, Saptrishi, and 7 Mythological snakes. It works as a safeguard during the daunting period of Saturn, such as Saturn Dasha, Sadhe Sati or Shani Dhaiya. 7-Mukhi believed to attract money; it removes famines and gives ample resources and wealth.
7 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
The benefits of Seven Mukhi Premium Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It is an ultimate remedy to calm the cruel planet Saturn. Due to its association with the planet Saturn, it makes Saturn periods such as Sadhe Sati fruitful.
- In Chakras, it balances the Solar Plexus Chakra.
- It works as a red cross at the time of distress and removes hardships & sufferings.
- It dispels poverty and fetches money, luxuries, opportunities, comforts, status, and abundance; in business, it does wonder by taking the business to new heights.
- It removes obstacles, hardships, worries, and delays.
- With the grace of this Rudraksha, you reap the fruit of your hard work.
- It is a treatment against anxieties, stress, depression, and sleep disorders.
- It dispels false ego, hyperactivity, jealousy, and other wicked feelings.
- It makes the mind mature, sensible, and discriminative, thus, improves decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- It is a base for a stable life, career and relationships.
- It attracts potential people towards you, thus, gets you success in the field in which public support and involvement is required.
- It is a talisman that guards against the evil eye, black magic, Tantrik attacks, and the threat of snakebite.
- It treats sexual disorders, increases libido, and lets you have lasting and satisfying sexual intercourse.
- It also treats asthma, allergies, impotency, digestive disorders, stomach diseases, diabetes, pancreas, adrenal glands, and miscarriages.
How to Use 7 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear 7 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hoom Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for 7 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Is Rudraksha Returnable?
Kindly be informed that the Rudraksha is a highly energetic & sacred bead, and it quickly gets synced with the human energies; hence, we will not return the Rudraksha; the reason being, once the Rudraksha gets merged with your personal energies, we cannot resell it to another person.
Why there is no hole in the Rudraksha?
Our core responsibility is to deliver a finished/unbroken product! Since Rudraksha is a delicate bead, piercing it may harm it during the whole delivery process. Therefore, we prefer to deliver Rudrakshas without piercing them.
How to pierce Rudraksha?
You can get the Rudraksha pierced by any nearby jeweller. After piercing the Rudraksha, you may wear it in any metal chain, red thread or black thread.
Condition to return Rudraksha
If you find the Rudraksha fake, then we will return it only if you provide its proper x-ray report and lab certificate approved by a government lab.