Nine Mukhi Rudraksha boasts energy of nine forms of Durga, nine planets, nine types of devotion, Navnidhi, Navantha, and Lord Yama. It is also associated with Lord Bhairava and Kapil Muni. This immensely powerful Rudraksha gives everything to the wearer plus protects from any mishappenings, sorrows and poverty.
Difference between Nepali, Indonesian, Indian, and Papua Rudraksha:
Size: Nepali, Indian & Papua Rudraksha are bigger in size.
Lines: Lines and internal seeds/partitions are clear in Nepali, Indian & Papua Rudraksha.
Texture: Nepali, Indian & Papua Rudrakshas feel rough whereas Indonesia Rudraksha feel smooth.
Benefits of 9 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
The benefits of Nine Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It is an easy remedy for Ketu plus calms all other planets.
- It arouses Kundalini power.
- It demolishes bad karmas and sins committed in the past birth.
- It increases merits and good Karmas.
- It removes fears & nervousness, thus, makes you courageous, confronting, sensible, and determined.
- It is an all-rounder bead that blesses with material and spiritual benefits.
- It adds charm and attraction to your personality with which you impress everyone out there.
- It puffs you up with immense energy and a sense to utilize it constructively.
- It makes you more creative, innovative, dexterous, ambitious & goal-oriented.
- It helps you learn new skills and languages.
- It makes you free of the fear of life & death.
- It promotes remarkable mental stability & concentration.
- It fulfils your desires, dreams & goals.
- It gives you external support and expands your social circle.
- It guards against negative energies, evil eye, and bad events.
- It is a panacea for diseases like childbirth issues, breast issues, lungs, eyes, brain/neuron diseases and skin issues, etc.
How to Use 9 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear 9 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hoom Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for 9 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.