The Black Pearl derives from the mollusc present inside the sea. The mollusc produces a Black Pearl of substantial size in many years. The lengthy process of Black Pearl formation is quite delicate so is its effect. The mollusc covers the object with multiple layers of nacre. Even a minor disturbance, at any moment, throughout the formation process may affect the shape and lustre of the natural Black Pearl. As per Tantrics, when the rain in Svati Nakshatra falls on the earth for the first time, it enables oysters to produce precious Black Pearls. When the rainwater falls on the earth, the mollusc opens up its chops to receive the drops then Black Pearl comes out of it.
How to identify genuine Black Pearl?
Genuine Black Pearl Attributes –
Milky White Colour, Lustre, Fine Round Shape, Compact, Soft, Smooth, Brilliant, Attractive, Glamour, Flawless.
What is the astrological significance of planet Moon?
The moon represents the mother principle that has the energy to create and preserve. It decides on the emotional level, well-being, mental peace, comfort, and fortune of the native.
The breezy planet gives youth, sensuality, mood, taste, elucidation, intuitive nature, sense of purpose, and love for poetry. When the moon is benefic in the horoscope, it provides the native with good fortune, attractive appearance, wealth, comfort, emotional stability, and love for jewellery, music, and arts.
Conversely, when the Moon is malefic in the horoscope, it fetches obstacles in everything you endeavour – be it success plans & particularly leading a comfortable life. The malefic moon causes fever, cold, cough, epilepsy, eye diseases, hysteria, lunacy, beriberi, paralysis, throat troubles, typhoid, cancer, colic pains, dysentery, bronchitis, and neurosis diseases.
People affected by the malefic effects of the Moon shall wear good quality and flawless pearls mounted on the silver. It lessens the ill effects of the moon and receives positive results from it magnetizing the required lunar energy.
What are the Benefits of Wearing a Black Pearl?
- It makes your nature quite adjusting, easy-going, and pleasing, with which you win the hearts of people around.
- It is the luckiest pearl to wear with which you never fail in any endeavour.
- Black pearl brings blessings of goddess Lakshmi, thus, bringing prosperity, luxuries, and abundance to life.
- It is said to be the bestower of beauty to ladies; a lady who wears black pear assumes divine beauty & self-confidence. She also becomes dear to her husband.
- Black pearl is the ultimate healing remedy for neuron disorders and behavioural issues; it calms anger, makes one decisive, promotes sound sleep, removes anxiety, and controls anger.
- Additionally, black pearl treats hormonal imbalances, migraine/headache, digestive disorders, bronchitis, respiratory problems, common cold, fatigue, etc.
- It also protects against the evil eye; hence, black pearl is especially recommended for pregnant ladies.
- This synonymous of auspiciousness leaves no space for auspiciousness and prevents sudden deaths, accidents, losses, and mishappenings.
- Overall, it makes life easier and full of joy with harmonized relationships, a healthy physique, a good financial situation, and auspicious events.
- Black pearl is quite beneficial for ladies as it supports ladies from the beginning to the end. First, it helps find the right life partner, then it keeps the married life contented & full of love, romance & enjoyment, finally, it prevents separation. Black pearl prevents separation, widowhood and divorce.
In which metal to wear Black Pearl?
- Silver is suitable to mount the Black Pearl.
In which finger to wear Black Pearl?
- Prefer to wear Black Pearl on the middle finger.
What are the other methods to wear Black Pearl?
- Wear it as a bracelet.
- Wear it around the neck.
- Keep it in the purse or pocket.
- Keep it under the pillow or mattresses.
What is the Mantra for Pearl gemstone?
Mantra: “Aum Som Somaye Namah Aum”
Chant the given mantra 11,000 times to charge the pearl gemstone.
How to wear Pearl gemstone? How to charge Pearl gemstone?
Here are some rituals to perform for wearing a pearl gemstone:
- Purchase the pearl on a Monday in the ascending moon cycle or when the moon is in Pushya, Rohinim Hast, or Shravan Nakshatra. If any of these mentioned Nakshatras fall on a Thursday or Sunday, the time is good to purchase the pearl. However, do not buy the pearl on a Saturday in any condition.
- The pearl shall be a minimum of 1/8 gm or .59 carats in weight or more than this. One shall not buy a pearl of seven or eight rattikas or carats. Buy the genuine pearl merely for desired results.
- On the same day, give the pearl to the Jeweller and ask him to mount it in a ring made up of silver. Make certain the back of the ring is open; so the pearl could touch the skin of the finger of the wearer.
- Once the ring is ready, put it in raw milk of cow for some time – wash it with the holy water of Ganga, rainwater, spring water or water kept in the copper pot – keep the ring on the white cloth, Moon Yantra is drawn over which using sandalwood paste.
- Place a proper engraved Moon Yantra or else place an idol of the Moon made up of silver weighing forty-eight or eighty-four grams – place the ring on the Yantra and worship it duly by offering flowers & incense and reciting the mentioned Moon Mantra 108 times. Invite a priest to perform this worship and other rituals or else perform them yourself.
- Once done with the worship and rites, wear the gemstone ring on the little finger of the right hand in the evening time when the moon is rising.
What are the preventions for pearl gemstone?
- Remove it before taking a bath.
- Remove it before sleeping.
Sir, ye bohot beautiful he aur original bhejne ke liye thanks…….
so affordable, other sites are looting really.
very beautiful, just can’t stop gazing at it.
What a beauty, I was finding it for a long, finally got it on my favourite site. Thanks, sr!!!!!!!!!!!!!
True, authentic, original, beautiful, same as shown in the picture.