The blue sapphire belongs to the corundum family and is identical to the Gems like Ruby and white sapphire. Being siblings, all three stones may be found in the same mine sometimes and may observe the colour of each other. However, the only dimension used to tell them apart is the hardness. Blue sapphire is harder as compared to the other stones belonging to the corundum clan. Blue sapphire crystals are accessible on the twelve-sided prism. Typically this stone is accessible in the blue colour, but natural fancy sapphires are also available in yellow, orange, green, and purple colour.
How to identify genuine Blue Sapphire?
Genuine Blue Sapphire Attributes
Smooth, Transparent, Firm Color, Solid Body, Fine cut & shape, Brilliance, High Specific Gravity.
What is the astrological significance of planet Saturn?
Saturn is a cruel planet that could either make or destroy the native. As per some sacred texts, Saturn is considered the son of the planet sun and its wife Chaya (shadow) though Saturn is anti-sun or against his father. In the assembly of planets, Saturn occupies the chair of the judge that gets results as per the deeds of one – good or bad. It makes certain that you reap the fruit of your deeds and teach the required lessons in life.
Saturn governs longevity, transport, builders, prisons, carpenters, miners, mechanics, vendors, labourers, monks, social servants, old age, psychosomatic issues, coal, iron, steel, and most of the black objects. When Saturn is benefic in the horoscope, it provides the native with longevity, self-control, truth, justice, humanity, discipline, richness, patience. It also makes one a diplomat and a successful entrepreneur.
Conversely, when Saturn is malefic in the horoscope, it gives sufferings, tensions, delays, losses, cowardliness, scandals, bad luck, and defamed image. It gets diseases like black jaundice, paralysis, rheumatism, neurosis, ear issues, anxiety, insanity, colic pains and asthma, etc.
People affected by the malefic effects of Saturn shall wear good quality and flawless blue sapphire mounted in gold or silver. It lessens the ill effects of Saturn and receives positive effects by calming its effects.
What are the Benefits of Wearing a Blue Sapphire Gemstone?
- It lessens the negative impact of the planet Saturn.
- It proves to be a support during Shani Dasha, Sade Sati & Shani Dhaiya.
- It activates the throat chakra and third eye chakra.
- It lessens the punishment of bad karmas and encourages you to perform good karmas.
- It makes you logical and helps you understand any topic/subject profoundly.
- It brings wisdom, discipline, dutifulness, maturity, decisiveness, a strong sense of responsibility, discriminating ability, and hardworking nature.
- It gets immense business success and makes you tough competition in the market.
- It fills you with ambition – whereby – you achieve record-breaking success.
- It helps you achieve the desired level, reputation and name & fame in the chosen field.
- It removes poverty and fetches wealth, luxuries & abundance.
- It prevents financial losses and helps you recover stuck payments.
- It makes your aura positive, powerful and appealing.
- It creates a protective layer around and prevents evil eye, jealousy, hexing, and Tantric attacks.
- It promotes awareness, thus, transforming life positively.
- It removes confusion and promotes mental clarity, so you take the right decisions only in business and personal life.
- It makes you strong both physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- You conceive a practical and calculative approach that improves your performance and productivity at work.
- It makes you patient, calm, and mature; thus, you never feel shaken with problems and face/resolve them sensibly.
- It blesses with sound health and longevity.
- It strengthens bones, teeth, feet, ribs, hair, and nails, etc. It is also a powerful remedy for diseases like migraine, sinus, paralyses, insanity, bronchitis, rheumatism, gout, and neuron/psychological disorders.
In which metal to wear Blue Sapphire gemstone?
Silver, white gold, platinum or bronze is suitable to mount the blue sapphire gemstone.
In which finger to wear Blue Sapphire gemstone?
Prefer to wear blue sapphire gem on the middle finger. As per palmistry, the middle finger and the mountain under the middle finger represent the planet Saturn. Therefore, gemology recommends wearing the blue sapphire gem on the middle finger.
What are the other methods to wear blue sapphire gemstone?
- Wear it as a bracelet.
- Wear it around the neck.
- Keep it in the purse or pocket.
- Keep it under the pillow or mattresses.
What is the Mantra for Blue Sapphire gemstone?
Mantra: “Aum Sham Shanaishcharaye Namah Aum”
Chant the given mantra 23,000 times to charge the blue sapphire gemstone.
How to wear Blue Sapphire gemstone? How to charge Blue Sapphire gemstone?
- Bring the sapphire on a Saturday when Saturn posited in Capricorn, Libra or Aquarius. You may as well bring it on a Saturday, falling in Shravan, Kshat, Bhikha, Dhanishtha, Chitra, Uttrakshad, Svati, Vishakha or Purva Bhadrapad.
- The weight of the stone shall be of a minimum of four Rattikas, and it shall be flawless. The blue sapphire of 5 or 7 rattikas is also auspicious.
- Bring the stone in the evening on the suggested day and immediately give it to the jeweller to mount in a ring made up of a jumble of gold, iron and silver. As per Tantrics, a ring made up of five metals (Gold, Silver, Zinc, Iron, and Copper) is supreme to wear this stone. However, the total weight of the jumble of metals shall be 9 rattikas. Make certain the back of the ring is open so the stone could touch the skin of the finger of the wearer.
- Once the ring is ready, put it in the cow’s milk or buffalo’s milk – wash it with Ganga water, spring water, rainwater, or water kept overnight in a copper pot.
- Write the Shani Yantra on a black cloth using rice paste, red sandalwood paste, and Roli.
- Take an engraved Yantra or idol of Saturn made up of either iron or steel, give it a bath – make it dry with a black cloth only – place it on the same black cloth on which the Saturn Yantra is written – place the ring on the same cloth.
- Sit on a black woolen asana facing the west – recite the mentioned mantra 108 or 23,000 times – offer lamp, flowers and incense to the Yantra and ring assuming them a symbol of Lord Saturn.
- Once done with the rites, wear the ring in the middle finger with a mind fixed on Lord Saturn sitting on a vulture.
What are the preventions for blue sapphire gemstone?
- Remove it before taking a bath.
- Remove it before sleeping.
If you are refunding the gemstone after opening its seal packing, then we are rightful to deduct an amount of 350 to 1500 INR. To avoid such deduction, you have to send us the item with an authenticity certificate from a nearby government approved laboratory.