It is an aluminate of beryllium – a mixture of aluminium and beryllium. The Chrysoberyl mineral produces three sorts of gems namely Alexandrite, Cat’s Eye, and Chrysolite. Belonging to one source, all three varieties have different effects on the wearer. The cat’s eye is the most popular of all three. It receives its astute green and brownish colour from the oxide of iron and chromium. However, this stone is accessible in other colours also like yellow, black, grey, white, and dark & smoky green with a common feature in all that is a cord of light moving across the stone. The cord of light shines & emits different colours, but the white lustre is supreme among all.
Genuine Cat’s Eye Attributes
Smooth, Light Flash, Shine, Light like thread inside, Astute Appearance.
What is the astrological significance of planet Ketu?
If Rahu is the head, then Ketu is its remaining body placed 180° away from the head/Rahu. Ketu is another shadowy and malefic planet but not as malefic as Rahu. In astrology, Ketu is a liberation-causing planet that helps to get rid of the repression of birth & death. It instils spiritual & religious values, asceticism, and detachment from worldly desires. It symbolizes wisdom, spiritual knowledge, self-awareness, and the ability to differentiate.
Favourable & adverse effects of Ketu depend upon the house it occupies in one’s chart. The position of the planet Rahu which is its head part is also considered in this case. However, When Ketu is benefic in the horoscope, it provides the native with high imaginative power, intuition, multiple sources of income, knowledge geek, highly spiritual, orator, and materialistic from outside & ascetic from inside.
Conversely, when Ketu is malefic in the horoscope, it causes addiction, fears, misunderstandings, illusion, work more & gain less, supernatural experiences, and total eccentricity. It causes skin diseases, anxiety, leprosy, starvation, joint pain, nerve diseases, and too much heat in the body.
Wearing good quality and flawless cat’s eye mounted in silver, iron, or a jumble of the five metals (copper, silver, iron, gold, and zinc) is the best recommendation for the people affected by malefic effects of Ketu. It lessens the ill effects of Ketu and receives positive effects from it, removing its ill effects.
What are the Benefits of Wearing a Cat’s Eye Gemstone?
- It makes the planet Ketu favourable in the horoscope.
- It supports you in the Dasha(s) of Ketu and helps you overcome suffering.
- It develops an interest in religious/spiritual practices and social service. It also ensures success in spiritual practices, like meditation, worshipping, chanting, occult practices, Tantra practice, and similar.
- It enhances your intuition, imagination, thinking, and physic &forecasting ability.
- It gets courage, sense, and wisdom with which you can handle any situation easily.
- It fetches luck and dispels bad luck. Sometimes, it brings unexpected and sudden gains.
- It blesses you with health, wealth, abundance, and cattle.
- It gets success in speculation, gambling, trading, share market, etc.
- It gives research-ability and helps you make critical & deep researches which fetch success in the related fields.
- It also brings huge profits & gains in business.
- It lessens unnecessary wandering, nightmares, fears, anxiety & stress, thus, promoting self-awareness &mental peace.
- It develops focus by removing distractions.
- It is a powerful amulet that protects from the evil eye, evil spirits, enemies, hexing, tantric attacks, sudden death, mishappenings, accidents, etc.
- It removes complaints and disharmony and develops love & harmony in relationships.
- It saves you from addiction and wicked habits such as smoking, drinking and drug consumption, etc.
- It removes obstacles from foreign travel, education, love and career, etc.
- It gets pleasure here and salvation hereafter.
- It makes you satisfied with whatever you have and inclines you towards divine bliss more.
- It improves relationships and prevents separation, disputes and disharmony.
- Cat’s eye is a healing stone that fights against critical diseases like cancer, anorexia, paralysis, neuron disorders. It also treats digestive disorders, skin problems, hormonal imbalance, speech defects, deafness, fevers, asthma, low blood pressure, low pulse rate, weak immunity, etc.
In which metal to wear Cat’s Eye gemstone?
Five metals, as in Rahu or AshthDhatu (eight metals) are suitable to mount the cat’s eye gemstone.
In which finger to wear Cat’s Eye gemstone?
Prefer to wear Cat’s Eye gem on the ring finger.
What are the other methods to wear Cat’s Eye gemstone?
- Wear it as a bracelet.
- Wear it around the neck.
- Keep it in the purse or pocket.
- Keep it under the pillow or mattresses.
What is the Mantra for Cat’s Eye gemstone?
Mantra:“AumKaimKetave Namah Aum”
Chant the given mantra 17,000 times to charge the cat’s eye gemstone.
How to wear Cat’s Eye gemstone? How to charge Cat’s Eye gemstone?
- Buy the cat’s eye stone on a Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday when the moon is in Aries, Sagittarius, or Pisces. You may as well buy the stone when the moon is in Ashvini, Magha, or Mul Nakshatras in the morning hours in the ascending moon cycle.
- The weight of the stone shall be of minimum 5 rattikas. Avoid wearing the cat’s eye of 2, 4, or 11 rattikas.
- Bring the stone on the suggested day and time and immediately give it to the jeweller to mount in a ring made up of five metals, if not possible, use iron or steel in lieu. Make certain the back of the ring is open so the stone could touch the skin of the finger of the wearer.
- Once the ring is ready, put it in the cow’s milk– wash it with Ganga water, spring water, rainwater, or water kept overnight in a copper pot.
- Write the Ketu Yantra on a smoky-green or smoky-grey coloured cloth using red sandalwood paste and Roli.
- Take an engraved Yantra of Ketu made up of either iron or steel plate, wash it the same as the ring, and place it on the same cloth Ketu Yantra is written on which. Also, place the ring on the same cloth.
- Duly honour the Yantra and ring assuming it the symbol of Ketu and recite the mentioned mantra 108 or 17,000 times – worship the Yantra offering a lamp, flowers, and incense.
- Once done with the rites, wear the ring on the little finger of the left hand. Two hours after sunset is the auspicious time to wear the cat’s eye ring.
What are the preventions for cat’s eye gemstone?
- Remove it before taking a bath.
- Remove it before sleeping.
If you are refunding the gemstone after opening its seal packing, then we are rightful to deduct an amount of 350 to 1500 INR. To avoid such deduction, you have to send us the item with an authenticity certificate from a nearby government approved laboratory.