What do you mean by desired love?
The person within whom we find all the qualities and vibrations we look for in a partner is the desired love. Spending life with the desired love partner becomes easier, happier, and dream-like.
Why are you unable to find the desired love?
Here are some possible causes:
- Having trust issues
- Poor aesthetic sense
- Blocked heart chakra
- Chasing the wrong person
- Imbalanced north-north-west
- Having signature of disconnection
- Weak Venus and 5th house in the horoscope
Benefits of the Desired Love Bracelet:
- It opens up the heart chakra, thus, making you open to love.
- It helps you understand the value of true love in life.
- It teaches you how to give & receive love.
- It fills you up with divine charm to attract your favourite person.
- Not to brag, but this bracelet helps you leave cupid arrows on the person of interest.
- It removes obstacles & problems in the love marriage and helps you make a future with the lover.
- It helps you feel a divine connection with your partner and enjoy a lasting bond.
- It keeps burning the fire of love, romance and sex in any relationship.
Who can wear the Desired Love Bracelet?
Anybody who wants to find & fill life with true love can wear it.
How to wear the Desired Love Bracelet?
Simply take it out of the packet and wear it.
Difference between Charged & Uncharged Bracelet:
Pandit.com offers you both charged & uncharged desired love bracelet which you can order as per your need and budget.
Charged bracelet reaches you after performing certain Puja, Chanting of respective Mantras, and giving intent to the bracelet which takes considerable time & energy. However, the charged bracelet begins to work faster than an uncharged bracelet.
On the other hand, we also offer uncharged bracelets on which no custom of Puja, Mantra or intent has been performed. It does not mean the uncharged bracelet does not work; it just takes some time to synchronize with your energies.
- Have a signature of connectivity.
- Must use a compatible name.
- Wear a Moissanite stone.
- Wear a 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Wishful bracelets are superior & research-based remedies that are personally prepared by Pt. Rahul Kaushl. Stones in the wishful bracelets keep changing; therefore, it is hard to give information about the stones threaded in them.