Four Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol Brahma; additionally, it signifies four Vedas. Char Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to have energies of Mercury & Jupiter; hence, makes one dexterous of worldly matters and brainy works. It provides with proper guidance whenever needed. It is mainly used to sharpen the mind. It is a panacea to treat neuron issues.
Benefits of Four Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Four Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Mercury/Jupiter.
- It balances the Throat Chakra.
- It prevents sour throat, thyroid, tonsils, and other throat disorders.
- It treats cough, asthma, and respiratory disorders.
- It sharpens the mind.
- It enhances memory and retaining power.
- It adds charm in your personality.
- It makes you a superior teacher.
- It enhances skills and talents.
- It improves social skills and circle.
- It gets success in education & competition.
- It ensures success in the research work.
- It makes you enough logical & analytical.
- It makes you massively creative & innovative.
- It provides with great problem-solving skill.
- It improves communication skills also prevents stammering.
- It helps you convey your message easily and clearly.
- It prevents lethargy, hesitation, and dullness.
- It helps in understanding the scriptures and Vedas.
- It also helps in decoding the secrets of the cosmos & nature.
- It gets success in works related to media & communication.
- It makes one an excellent writer, singer & speaker.
- It adds magic in your voice with which you can cast a spell on others.
- It helps you attain divine Sidhis and powers.
- It makes you adopt any concept easily.
- It enhances intelligence, knowledge, understanding, and focus.
- It promotes a healthy body, mind & soul.
- It makes one a remarkable Astrologer, Numerologist or occultist.
- It helps you generate unique and prolific ideas also get the power to implement them.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hreem Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Four Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.