As its name refers, Ganesh Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesha. When you look at it, you will find a trunk on this Rudraksha, which symbolizes the face of Lord Ganesha. It sponsors obstacle-free life and easy success. The wearer achieves all the riches, wealth, comforts, honour, education, luxuries, and happiness. It makes one wise, witty, intelligent, knowledgeable, and successful. One does not lead a problematic life after achieving the blessings of the Ganesha Rudraksha. Overall, the Ganesha Rudraksha is a storehouse of Ridhi & Sidhi and benevolence of the entire Shiva family.
Benefits of Ganesh Rudraksha – Nepal:
The benefits of Ganesha Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Ketu & Mercury.
- It ensures success in education.
- It helps students in learning & retaining their lessons and scoring higher in exams.
- It sharpens the mind and memory.
- It helps to achieve the desired success and heights in the career & business.
- It makes you zealous enough to achieve your goals.
- It ensures smooth growth in life.
- It enhances auspiciousness in life.
- It removes all the obstacles, delays, and problems out of life.
- It supports you in every endeavour and ensures timely & desired results.
- It makes you lucky enough in every manner.
- It eliminates negativity out of life and fills your life with immense positivity.
- It gives you a positive and broad outlook on life.
- It removes unnecessary fears & phobias and adds fun & entertainment to life.
- It gives you the strength to deal with any adverse situation or difficulty.
- It is a sin-slaughter and Karka of salvation.
- It gets success in media & communication, writing, and speaking.
- It makes one creative & artistic enough.
- It makes you excel in works in which mental capacity is involved.
- It improves your relations with friends, family, loved ones, children, and society.
- It is a panacea for mental disorders, anxiety, memory loss, weak memory & depression, etc.
How to Use Ganesh Rudraksha – Nepal:
- You may wear it around the neck.
- You may wear it as earrings.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Ganesh Rudraksha – Nepal:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in your hands and charge it by chanting “Om Gang Ganpataye Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Ganesh Rudraksha – Nepal:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Is Rudraksha Returnable?
Kindly be informed that the Rudraksha is a highly energetic & sacred bead, and it quickly gets synced with the human energies; hence, we will not return the Rudraksha; the reason being, once the Rudraksha gets merged with your personal energies, we cannot resell it to another person.
Why there is no hole in the Rudraksha?
Our core responsibility is to deliver a finished/unbroken product! Since Rudraksha is a delicate bead, piercing it may harm it during the whole delivery process. Therefore, we prefer to deliver Rudrakshas without piercing them.
How to pierce Rudraksha?
You can get the Rudraksha pierced by any nearby jeweller. After piercing the Rudraksha, you may wear it in any metal chain, red thread or black thread.
Condition to return Rudraksha
If you find the Rudraksha fake, then we will return it only if you provide its proper x-ray report and lab certificate approved by a government lab.