Goddess Gauri – also known as Parvati – is one of the popular forms of Navdurga. Gauri is the consort of Lord Shiva and a bestower of a happy married life and all feminist traits. Gauri Yantra is a personification of goddess Gauri and is pregnant with her blessings which showers only good on the worshipper.
Benefits of Gauri Yantra:
- It removes delays in marriage.
- It is an easy remedy for early marriage.
- It helps in finding the desired lie partner or love interest.
- It ensures a happy and lasting married life.
- It prevents separation in marriage or other relationships.
- It harmonizes conjugal relationships and clears out misunderstandings & complaints.
- It increases devotion towards the life partner.
- It is especially beneficial for girls who are facing delays or problems in marriage.
- It helps girls to achieve full feminism and maintain chastity.
- It removes misfortune and makes one fortunate.
- It ensures victory in lawsuits & disputes.
- It prevents miseries to befall.
- It brings prosperity to the house.
- It proves beneficial in removing the adverse effects of Mars or Manglik Dosha.
How to establish Gauri Yantra:
- Establish it in your home, worship room or bedroom.
- Establish it at your workplace such as office, factory, shop, showroom, etc.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Offer it Dhup, Deep & flowers.
- Chant any Gauri or Durga Mantra 11, 51 or 108 times.
- View it every day.