What do you mean by the Good Luck?
Good luck is more than a wish! When your luck shines, nothing can stop you from winning. It is the manifested hope for achieving any XYZ goal with ease. It also denotes support of luck received in anything you endeavour. Even some hopeless aims are possible to achieve with the support of luck.
Why do you face misfortune?
Here are some possible causes:
- Evil eye
- Energy blockages
- Past life karmas
- Not making efforts
- Being non-spiritual
- No believe in magic
- Committing critical sins
- Creating problems for others
- Being dependent on luck merely
Benefits of the Good Luck Bracelet:
- It makes you happy-go-lucky.
- Your fate becomes stronger than the obstacles, thus, achieving everything you desire.
- It ensures success in competition, exams, business dealings, court case, etc.
- No famine remains in life with the help of this blessed bracelet.
- You remain tension free while doing anything when you have the divine support in the guise of this good luck bracelet.
- You achieve health, wealth, love, relationships, career, business, and the list is long.
Who can wear the Good Luck Bracelet?
Anybody can wear it to charm their luck.
How to wear the Good Luck Bracelet?
Simply take it out of the packet and wear it.
Difference between Charged & Uncharged Bracelet:
Pandit.com offers you both charged & uncharged good luck bracelet which you can order as per your need and budget.
Charged bracelet reaches you after performing certain Puja, Chanting of respective Mantras, and giving intent to the bracelet which takes considerable time & energy. However, the charged bracelet begins to work faster than an uncharged bracelet.
On the other hand, we also offer uncharged bracelets on which no custom of Puja, Mantra or intent has been performed. It does not mean the uncharged bracelet does not work; it just takes some time to synchronize with your energies.
- Have a signature of luck.
- Must use a compatible name.
- Wear a 6 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Keep a Sunstone Pencil Tower Point in the premise.
Wishful bracelets are superior & research-based remedies that are personally prepared by Pt. Rahul Kaushl. Stones in the wishful bracelets keep changing; therefore, it is hard to give information about the stones threaded in them.
There are no reviews yet.