Hessonite is a silicate of zirconium and is also known as Zircon. It is commonly found in igneous rocks but is indeed a rare gemstone to get. This stone is a substitute for an auspicious diamond. Sharing the same rich lustre, transparency, and waxy adamantine finish both the stones perfectly twin each other. Usually, the Hessonite is accessible and used in a cow’s urine or honey-like colour, but it is as well available in colours like red, green, yellow, blue, brown, and orange. Colourless, white, blue, and green Hessonite stones are associated with Rahu. Similar to the rutile and cassiterite it has two axes of equal length and the third unequal. All three axes are at right angles to one another that making it easy for the gem cutters to give it a fine shape so it may increase the grace of the jewel.
How to identify genuine Hessonite?
Genuine Hessonite Attributes
Cow’s Urine like Colour, Transparent, Smooth to Touch, Layer-free, Even Surface, waxy adamantine finish, Brilliance, Attractive Shape, High Specific Gravity.
What is the astrological significance of planet Rahu?
Rahu is not a natural planet but a forced one. It is associated with just the Head of the body of a demon. The shadow planet sporadically causes a solar or lunar eclipse due to the enmity with the natural planets like the sun and moon. Effects wise Rahu is somewhat similar to the planet Saturn and deemed as a friend of Saturn. It attracts all the pleasure, though, remains dissatisfied with what it has, and the same effects are apparent on the native.
The favourable & inimical effects of Rahu depend upon the house it occupies in one’s chart. The position of the planet Ketu which is its half part also considered in this case. However, When Rahu is benefic in the horoscope, it provides the native with beauty, brilliant ideas, wealth, success in politics, and name & fame.
Conversely, when Rahu is malefic in the horoscope, it gives sufferings, tensions, anxiety, enmity, greedy worldly desires, scandals, bad luck, and defamed image. It causes mental and physical diseases, fears, phobias, theft, murder, skin diseases, piles, windy colic, constipation and swelling of the uterus, etc. Usually, it gives diseases that are difficult to diagnose and treat.
Wearing good quality and flawless Hessonite mounted in silver or bell metal is the best recommendation for the people affected by the malefic effects of Rahu. It lessens the ill effects of Rahu and receives positive effects from it, removing its ill effects.
What are the Benefits of Wearing a Hessonite Gemstone?
- It lessens the ill effects of planet Rahu.
- It supports you during the Dashas of Rahu.
- It is capable of giving Dharma (righteousness), Artha (prosperity), Kama (pleasures) & Moksha (salvation).
- It makes you divinely intelligent, logical, and sharp-minded.
- It gets you out of the complex and boosts confidence and a natural personality.
- It makes you excellent at planning and problem-solving.
- It makes you daring enough to accept any challenge.
- It makes you work harder without getting exhausted, with which you certainly reach your goals.
- It makes sure that you reap the fruit of your efforts and hard work.
- It protects from evil energies, negative energies, black magic, hexing, and the evil eye.
- It gets heights& success in politics, law, science, writing, computer, engineering, and other professions.
- It helps you get the name & fame in the desired field.
- It secures success in any competition.
- It gets considerable success in business, sales & marketing and trading.
- It gets amazing & creative ideas & insights.
- It keeps anxieties, depression, tensions, and worries at bay.
- It produces immense energy inside – as well as – giving the sense to utilize the energy productively.
- It blesses with material pleasures and all that is required to live an ideal life.
- It gets success in the occult field like Tantra, Mantra, Reiki Healing, and similar.
- It treats undiagnosed diseases and keeps you healthy throughout.
- It also treats health problems like skin disorders, cancer, varicose veins, leprosy, epilepsy, sinus, haemorrhoids, intestinal issues, blood pressure, psychological disorders, and so on.
- It is a support for those having psychological problems, fears & phobias.
- It prevents separations, arguments and fights in a relationship.
In which metal to wear Hessonite gemstone?
Five metals in equal proportion (iron, silver, copper, gold, zinc) or Ashth are suitable to mount the Hessonite gemstone.
In which finger to wear Hessonite gemstone?
Prefer to wear a hessonite gem on the middle finger.
What are the other methods to wear Hessonite gemstone?
- Wear it as a bracelet.
- Wear it around the neck.
- Keep it in the purse or pocket.
- Keep it under the pillow or mattresses.
What is the Mantra for Hessonite gemstone?
Mantra: “Aum Ram Rahuve Namah Aum”
Chant the given mantra 18,000 times to charge the hessonite gemstone.
How to wear Hessonite gemstone? How to charge Hessonite gemstone?
Here are some rituals to perform for wearing a hessonite gemstone:
- Purchase the Hessonite on a Saturday in Adra, Kshat, or Bhkha Nakshatra in an ascending moon cycle and in the morning before 10:00 am.
- The weight of the stone shall be a minimum of 4 rattikas. The Hessonite of 7, 10, or 16 rattikas is as well auspicious.
- Bring the stone on the suggested day and time and immediately give it to the jeweller to fix in a ring made up of five metals, if not possible, use iron or steel. Make certain the back of the ring is open so the stone could touch the skin of the finger of the wearer.
- Once the ring is ready, put it in the cow’s milk– wash it with Ganga water, spring water, rainwater, or water kept overnight in a copper pot.
- Write the Rahu Yantra on a blue cloth using red sandalwood paste and Roli.
- Take an engraved Yantra of Rahu made up of either iron or steel plate, wash it the same as the ring, and place it on the same blue cloth Rahu Yantra is written on which. Also, place the ring on the same cloth.
- Duly honour the Yantra and ring assuming it a symbol of Rahu and recite the mentioned mantra 108 or 18,000 times – worship the Yantra offering a lamp, flowers and incense.
- Once done with the rites, wear the ring on the middle or little finger of the left hand. Two hours after sunset is the auspicious time to wear the Hessonite ring.
What are the preventions for hessonite gemstone?
- Remove it before taking a bath.
- Remove it before sleeping.
If you are refunding the gemstone after opening its seal packing, then we are rightful to deduct an amount of 350 to 1500 INR. To avoid such deduction, you have to send us the item with an authenticity certificate from a nearby government approved laboratory.