Kamal Rudraksha is a pious, highly auspicious, and the luckiest Rudraksha ever. It represents the seat of Lakshmi; we add Lakshmi to our lives by adopting lotus Rudraksha. Lakshmi – the goddess of abundance – permanently resides where Kamal Rudraksha is present. This productive Rudraksha has improved the financial status of many in the world. Only fortunate people can happen to own such a prosperous Rudraksha.
PS: Kamal Rudraksha is one of the rarest varieties of Rudraksha that occur and become available in the quantity of approx. 100 pieces worldwide annually. It is quite a possibility that the colour, size & shape of this natural Rudraksha may vary according to the region and climate conditions.
Benefits of Kamal Rudraksha:
The benefits of Kamal Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It adds permanent Lakshmi to life with which come all the wealth, luxuries, fame, and prosperity.
- One who worships the Kamal Rudraksha never faces a cash crunch and get deep pockets.
- It makes the worshipper a money magnet, then the person attracts all the profitable opportunities, money & people.
- It fills the shrine with all required assets, comforts and luxuries.
- This Rudraksha blesses the person with properties & possessions.
- It diminishes all famines and fulfils wishes.
- It gives speed to the plans and helps execute them.
- Kamal Rudraksha is an ideal suggestion for businessmen to earn more & more money and increase the bank balance; it is a worthy Rudraksha to survive in this competitive & materialistic era.
- It leaves no space for failure in life.
- The devotee of the Kamal Rudraksha achieves a top rank in society.
How to Use Kamal Rudraksha?
Such rare Rudraksha deserves extra care & respect; hence, we recommend establishing it in your worship room or office rather than wearing it.
How to Establish Kamal Rudraksha?
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Maha Lakshme Namha” at least 108 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Take a clean cloth as “Asna” and establish the Rudraksha in the Puja Room and worship it daily.
What are the Preventions for Kamal Rudraksha?
- Avoid touching with dirty hands.
- Never let dust stay on it and clean it regularly.
There are no reviews yet.