Lal Chandan – also known as Rakt Chandan – is a red-coloured Mala puffed up with immense energy. It is used to perform different Sidhis & Sadhnas of different gods and goddesses. It is quite a powerful Mala that brings life force in the wearer. It supports you in every affair of life and takes you to the heights of success.
Formation of Lal Chandan Mala:
- Lal Chandan Mala is comprised of original beads.
- The number of beads in the Lal Chandan Mala is 108.
- All the beads used in the Lal Chandan Mala are 100% organic, original & authentic.
- For beautification, a coloured fringe is joint at the bottom of the Lal Chandan Mala.
Benefits of Lal Chandan Mala:
The benefits of wearing a Lal Chandan Mala are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It neutralizes all planets, especially Mars.
- It lessens the effects of Manglik Dosha.
- It attracts the blessings of Lord Ganesh, Hanuman, and Goddess Durga.
- It creates a divine protective layer around.
- It also pleases Lord Kubera, thus, opening up doors for abundance, luxuries, wealth, and comforts.
- It clears all debts and promotes financial stability.
- It aligns all chakras and helps in Kundali awakening.
- It gets success in Tantra, Mantra, Sidhis, remedies, and occult.
- It makes your personality so powerful and charming.
- It removes fears & phobias, thus, making you highly confident & courageous.
- It helps to gain attraction power.
- It protects you from all evils, negativity, mishappenings, and failures.
- It makes you hardworking, initiative, and an entrepreneur.
- It ensures success in everything you endeavour.
- It improves love relationships.
- It helps with anger management; it also helps handle emotions such as anger, anxieties, stress, and burdens of life.
- It promotes a balanced personality & mental stability.
- It develops focus and achiever’s mindset.
- It improves thinking, creativity and decisiveness.
- It makes you competent enough.
- It ensures business success and growth.
- It makes you honourable among others.
- It prevents many diseases and promotes sound health.
- It improves the quality of life.
How to Use Lal Chandan Mala?
- You may wear it around the neck or wrist.
- You may use it as a rosary for Japa/chanting.
- You may keep it in the worship room.
- You may keep it in the purse or pocket.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the side of the bed.
What are the Rituals for Wearing Lal Chandan Mala – How to Energize Lal Chandan Mala?
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Lal Chandan Mala with the holy water of Ganga or raw milk.
- Take the Lal Chandan Mala in your hands and chant any Durga Mantra at least 11 times or as per your capacity.
- Wear the Lal Chandan Mala – prefer to wear it on an auspicious day or Tuesday.
What are the Preventions for Lal Chandan Mala?
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Mala may contain 101-110 beads.