Lapis Lazuli is an elite stone. It attracts the grace & blessings of the planet Sun. It is in high demand due to its attributes like attracting luck, success, wealth, status, position, and recognition. This incredible stone is loaded with both material & spiritual benefits. It is the ultimate remedy for those who are reserved and introvert. Lapis Mala gets you a distinguished position & honour in society.
What is the Formation of Lapis Lazuli Mala?
- Lapis Lazuli Mala is comprised of original Lapis Lazuli stones.
- The number of beads in the Lapis Lazuli Mala is 108.
- All the stones used in the Lapis Lazuli Mala are 100% organic, original & authentic.
- For beautification, a blue-coloured fringe is joint at the bottom of the Lapis Lazuli Mala.
What are the Benefits of Lapis Lazuli Mala?
The benefits of wearing a Lapis Lazuli Mala are countless; yet, some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Sun and overall adverse effects in the horoscope.
- It is a receptor of positive cosmic vibrations.
- It is anti of negative energies and does not let negativity roam around you.
- It makes you highly confident, initiative & courageous.
- It instils leadership qualities in you.
- It fetches success, wealth, luxuries, status & prosperity.
- It makes you goal-oriented and helps you reach heights of success.
- It is a health booster that boosts your immunity and metabolism, thus, protects you from several diseases.
- It improves your image in society and helps you achieve a level in life.
- It makes you creative, intelligent, knowledgeable, expressive, and decisive.
- It balances the body, mind & soul.
- It also makes you intuitive and ensures success in spiritual practices & learnings.
- It activates the Third Eye Chakra.
- It ensures success in anything you endeavour, be it – education, job, business, or so.
How to Use Lapis Lazuli Mala?
- You may wear it around the neck or wrist.
- You may use it as a rosary for Japa/chanting.
- You may keep it in the worship room.
- You may keep it in the purse or pocket.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the side of the bed.
What are the Rituals for Wearing Lapis Lazuli Mala – How to Energize Lapis Lazuli Mala?
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Lapis Lazuli Mala with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Lapis Lazuli Mala in your hands and chant “Om Suryaye Namah” at least 11 times or as per your capacity.
- Wear the Lapis Lazuli Mala – prefer to wear it on an auspicious day.
What are the Preventions for Lapis Lazuli Mala?
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.