Malachite bracelet is a miraculous remedy that confers combined results of two abundance-giving planets: Jupiter & Venus. Though it is a semi-precious stone, its benefits are no less than a precious gemstone. Malachite – also known as kidney stone – is a type of moss under the mountains; when frozen, it assumes the form of a stone and brings the goodness of nature to life.
Benefits of Malachite Bracelet:
The benefits of wearing a Malachite Bracelet are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- In attracts copiousness in life and removes all deficiencies. There is nothing better than the original malachite stone for material gains.
- Rich with the virtues of nature, a malachite bracelet proves to be a healer that relieves acute pains.
- One of the amazing malachite stone benefits is that it helps in leaving addiction, such as drinking, smoking, consuming drugs, womanizing, gambling, or any other.
- It is an ultimate bracelet for married life and love life. A divinity adds to the relationship with the charm of this divine bracelet.
- Protective indeed, malachite bracelet safeguards you from serious problems, mishappenings, and causes of trouble.
- For pregnant ladies, it is a boon as it helps in trouble-free delivery with less pain.
- Two wealth-giving planets: Jupiter & Venus rule this bracelet; hence, it is natural to fill life with money, luxuries, vehicles, properties, servants, and comforts.
- It is an ultimate bracelet for treating skin problems and blesses with the natural glow on the face. Additionally, this healing bracelet treats common flu, cold, cough, gout, asthma, cardiac conditions, kidney stones, infertility, Malaria, and insomnia.
Who Shall Wear Malachite Bracelet:
Generally, anybody can wear the Malachite Bracelet for overall success; however, it provides guaranteed results in the cases mentioned below:
- People facing problems in married life or love life shall wear it.
- People who aspire to live a luxurious life shall wear it.
- People having skin issues must wear it.
- People who face financial losses shall wear it.
- People face accidents & injuries quite often must wear it.
- People having sleep disorders shall wear it.
How to Wear Malachite Bracelet:
Here are certain ways to use the Malachite Bracelet. You can use any one of them to take advantage of this magical bracelet.
- Wear the Malachite Bracelet in either hand.
- Keep the Malachite Bracelet in the pocket or purse.
- Children may keep the Malachite Bracelet in their school/college bag.
On Which Day to Wear Malachite Bracelet:
Malachite Bracelet can be worn irrespective of day and time. However, prefer to wear this magical bracelet in the daylight.
How Many Malachite Bracelets to Wear?
One bracelet is enough; however, more bracelets can be worn to enhance beauty.
Preventions While Wearing the Malachite Bracelet:
There are no such preventions to be followed while wearing the bracelet. You do not need to make any changes in your routine after wearing this bracelet. It will keep working and benefiting you till you are connected to it physically & psychologically.
Difference between Charged & Uncharged Bracelet:
Pandit.com offers you both charged & uncharged Malachite Bracelets which you can order as per your need and budget.
Charged bracelet reaches you after performing certain Puja, chanting of respective Mantras, and giving intent to the bracelet which takes considerable time & energy. However, the charged bracelet begins to work faster than an uncharged bracelet.
On the other hand, we also offer uncharged bracelets on which no custom of Puja, Mantra, or intent has been performed. It does not mean the uncharged bracelet does not work; it just takes some time to sync with your energies.
If you want to return the item, you have to return it within 24 hours.
A bracelet must contain a minimum of 18-20 beads. However, we add some extra beads in a bracelet so that if – by chance – any bead turns out to be damaged/broken, you could remove it and string the bracelet again to sustain the bead requirement of the bracelet.
Web & Crack-like lines in the stones/beads are natural; They occur during the stone making process.