How to identify genuine Moonstone?
Genuine Moonstone Attributes –
White, Opalescent, Colour, Soft, Smooth, Brilliant, Attractive, Glamour, Flawless.
What is the astrological significance of planet Moon?
Moon is a major ruler that controls our mind, which further controls our actions & reactions. Our emotional and mental health pretty much depends upon the status of Moon in our horoscope. When benefic, the Moon brings luck, attractive physique, comfortable life, wealth, emotional satisfaction, aesthetic sense, and good taste in clothes, jewellery, arts & music. Additionally, this soothing planet gives intuition, taste, clarification, youth, sensuality, mood, love, artistic abilities, and a sense of purpose.
When malefic, the Moon gives hurdles in everything, neurosis diseases, cough & cold, hysteria, lunacy, beriberi, paralysis, throat troubles, typhoid, fever, epilepsy, eye diseases, cancer, colic pains, dysentery, bronchitis, and keeps life disturbed in one way of another.
People affected by the malefic effects of the Moon shall wear good quality/flawless Moonstone mounted on the silver. It lessens the ill effects of the Moon and receives positive results from it by attracting the required lunar energy.
What are the Benefits of Wearing a Moonstone Gemstone?
- It balances the Moon, thus, emotions & mind. This stone of the Moon strengthens your relationship with your mother or mother figure.
- It is a boon for developing intuition, psychic ability, and occult powers. It gives success & fame in such fields.
- Luck smiles on the wearer of the Moonstone. All works of such a fortunate person get done by far.
- This opulent stone brings richness, wealth, luxuries and all things of comfort.
- It gets you positive fame in creative & artistic fields. Artists effortfully own a Moonstone to improve their performance in terms of self-expression, which comes from the Moon.
- Moonstone gives beauty & youth like the Moon. Due to this benefit, Moonstone is popular among ladies.
- Moonstone has a direct/positive impact on your mind & nerves, which makes your nature calm & confident.
- Moonstone is a neurologist that calms anger, anxieties, phobias, fears, nervousness, frustrations, and irritation. The wearer of this stone maintains an ideal temper in every situation.
- Its contribution to married life, love life, sensuality and romance is praiseworthy. Love & sex life becomes blissful when you wear a flawless Moonstone. With the blessings of a Moonstone, a couple enjoys exceptional married life. It also supports in finding the desired life partner.
- Moonstone gives childlike glee. The wearer of this stone emits positive vibrations and seems pleasant all along.
- If someone has a problem dealing with ladies, the mother or mother figure, then Moonstone can probe a big help. It removes the trouble caused by ladies and corrects your equations with them.
- This emotional doctor proves helpful in emotional distresses, traumas, separation pangs, and mourning.
- Bringing emotional & mental balance, Moonstone promotes healthy/sound sleep.
- This protective stone prevents negativity, the threat of spirits & ghosts, and vulnerability in the aura.
- Emotions like serving, kindness, compassion, and benevolence develop inside when you wear a Moonstone.
- Wear Moonstone to treat diseases like diabetes, asthma, migraine, hypertension, kidney disorders, pancreatitis, ocular problem, insomnia, and ladies’ problems.
In which metal to wear Moonstone gemstone?
- Silver is suitable to mount the Moonstone gemstone.
In which finger to wear Moonstone gemstone?
- Prefer to wear Moonstone gem on the little finger.
What are the other methods to wear Moonstone gemstone?
- Wear it as a bracelet.
- Wear it around the neck.
- Keep it in the purse or pocket.
- Keep it under the pillow or mattresses.
What is the Mantra for Moonstone gemstone?
Mantra: “Aum Som Somaye Namah Aum”
Chant the given mantra 11,000 times to charge the Moonstone gemstone.
How to wear Moonstone gemstone? How to charge Moonstone gemstone?
Here are some rituals to perform for wearing a Moonstone gemstone:
- Purchase the Moonstone on a Monday in the ascending Moon cycle or when the Moon is in Pushya, Rohinim Hast, or Shravan Nakshatra. If any of these mentioned Nakshatras falling on a Thursday or Sunday, the time is good to purchase the Moonstone. However, do not buy the Moonstone on a Saturday in any condition.
- The Moonstone shall be a minimum of 1/8 gm or .59 carats in weight or more than this. One shall not buy a Moonstone of seven or eight rattikas or carats. Buy the genuine Moonstone merely for desired results.
- On the same day, give the Moonstone to the Jeweller and ask him to mount it in a ring made up of silver. Make certain the back of the ring is open; so the Moonstone could touch the skin of the finger of the wearer.
- Once the ring is ready, put it in raw milk of cow for some time – wash it with the holy water of Ganga, rainwater, spring water or water kept in the copper pot – keep the ring on the white cloth, Moon Yantra is drawn over which using sandalwood paste.
- Place a proper engraved Moon Yantra or else place an idol of the Moon made up of silver weighing forty-eight or eighty-four grams – place the ring on the Yantra and worship it duly by offering flowers & incense and reciting the mentioned Moon Mantra 108 times. Invite a priest to perform this worship and other rituals or else perform them yourself.
- Once done with the worship and rites, wear the gemstone ring on the little finger of the right hand in the evening time when the Moon is rising.
What are the preventions for Moonstone gemstone?
- Remove it before taking a bath.
- Remove it before sleeping.