What is the mother of pearl? The material that forms the inner layer of the mollusc shell is called the mother of pearl. This substance is opalescent and found in the abalone, freshwater mussels, and pearl oysters – three types of molluscs. This shell, known as the mother of pearl, is coated with an organic substance called nacre that protects it from parasites and irritants – as well as – retains its beauty & lustre due to which it is used to make beautiful jewellery. Like this shell protects the pearl just like a mother, it protects the wearer in exactly the same way. Basically, the mother of pearl bracelet is especially for those who feel lonely in their lives.
Benefits of Mother of Pearl Bracelet:
The benefits of wearing a Mother of Pearl Bracelet are countless; yet, some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- Rich with the content/essence of the deep sea, mother of pearl brings unexplainable relaxation, calmness & emotional balance to life. Like a mother puts her hand on a child’s head and he forgets all pains & sorrows; likewise, by wearing the mother of pearl bracelet, you feel a motherly touch and forget all the pains & causes of distress.
- Basically, it comes into your life for emotional healing by developing a sense of oneness, bringing balance to your personality, and improving your relationships with others.
- For stress patients, this bracelet is a panacea; it takes one out of the state of anxiety, depression, tensions, and burdens, thus, keeping up the neuron health. Adding to its neuron health benefits, the mother of pearl bracelet removes insomnia, nightmares, unnecessary fears & phobias.
- This bracelet of emotions corrects behaviour by soothing the rage and promoting stillness. As per the five element theory, our emotions are influenced by the water element; hence, any imbalance in this element causes behavioural disorders & fluctuations; the mother of pearl balances the water element, then emotions.
- As per Pandit Rahul Kaushal, to succeed in the occult field, your intuition must be strong and to strengthen the intuition, your water element needs to be balanced; the mother of pearl efficiently meets this requirement. By balancing the water element, this bracelet makes you intuitive, supernatural and forecasting.
- It makes you open to give & take pure love – as well as – it makes you expressive enough in love confabulations.
- Mother of pearl is particularly wholesome for people who remain cut-off and gloomy; the benevolence it spreads abolishes all the negativity and unpleasantness; furthermore, one begins to feel divine support with him all along.
- What to say more in its praise, mother of pearl bracelet is the server of luck and brings abundance & affluence to life in terms of wealth, growth, love, and health.
- This bracelet is recommended for those suffering from high blood pressure, incurable injuries, skin problems, weak eyesight & weak immunity.
Who Shall Wear Mother of Pearl Bracelet:
Generally, anybody can wear the Mother of Pearl Bracelet for overall success; however, it provides guaranteed results in the cases mentioned below:
- People having weak Moon in the horoscope shall wear it.
- People born on 2nd, 11th, & 20th of any month shall wear it.
- People with missing number 2 in the date of birth shall wear it.
- People with Driver or Conductor number 2 must wear it.
- People with incompatible name number shall wear it.
- People born in Sagittarius, Pisces, Leo, and Cancer Lagna shall wear it.
- People going through the Dasha of the Moon shall wear it.
- People whose names start from letter B, K, or R shall wear it.
- People with blocked Crown Chakra must wear it.
- People who are short-tempered must wear it.
- People who remain emotionally disturbed shall wear it.
- Stubborn children shall wear it.
- People with neuron issues shall wear it.
- People having insomnia shall wear it.
- People who remain mentally instable must wear it.
- People who frequently face misfortune must wear it.
- People having a disturbed or juiceless married life shall wear it.
- People who share poor relationships with others shall wear it.
- People who want to attract love in life shall wear it.
- People who want to enhance beauty shall wear it.
- People who are experiencing ageing issues or skin problems shall wear it.
- People who desire a lasting youthfulness shall wear it.
- People who lack charm & confidence shall wear it.
- People who are in the fashion or entertainment industry shall wear it.
- People in Occult Science shall wear to enhance intuition.
How to Wear Mother of Pearl Bracelet:
Here are certain ways to use the Mother of Pearl Bracelet. You can use any one of them to take advantage of this magical bracelet.
- Wear the Mother of Pearl Bracelet in either hand.
- Keep the Mother of Pearl in the pocket or purse.
- Children may keep the Mother of Pearl Bracelet in their school/college bag.
On Which Day to Wear Mother of Pearl Bracelet:
Mother of Pearl Bracelet can be worn irrespective of day and time. However, prefer to wear this magical bracelet in the daylight.
How Many Mother of Pearl Bracelets to Wear:
One bracelet is enough; however, more bracelets can be worn to enhance beauty.
Preventions While Wearing the Mother of Pearl Bracelet:
There are no such preventions to be followed while wearing the bracelet. You do not need to make any changes in your routine after wearing this bracelet. It will keep working and benefiting you till you are connected to it physically & psychologically.
Difference between Charged & Uncharged Bracelet:
Pandit.com offers you both charged & uncharged Mother of Pearl Bracelets which you can order as per your need and budget.
Charged bracelet reaches you after performing certain Puja, Chanting of respective Mantras, and giving intent to the bracelet which takes considerable time & energy. However, the charged bracelet begins to work faster than an uncharged bracelet.
On the other hand, we also offer uncharged bracelets on which no custom of Puja, Mantra or intent has been performed. It does not mean the uncharged bracelet does not work; it just takes some time to sync with your energies.
If you want to return the item, you have to return it within 24 hours.
A bracelet must contain a minimum of 18-20 beads. However, we add some extra beads in a bracelet so that if – by chance – any bead turns out to be damaged/broken, you could remove it and string the bracelet again to sustain the bead requirement of the bracelet.
The stones used in this bracelet are 100% original & authentic. However, to preserve for a longer, stones are coated in colour. Hence, it is quite normal if the fresh bracelet leaves some colour in its initial days. To remove the over colour-coating in one go, dip it in water and leave overnight, then wear!