Rudraksha is a powerful and worthy bead itself. When it is strung together with the crystals, its supremacy gets manifold. This dynamic combination holds the power to transform your life in a positive manner. It lifts your soul up and lets you freely sport about in the world. Rudraksha & Crystal Mala is another/advanced version of Rudraksha & Crystal Bracelet.
Formation of Rudraksha Crystal Mala:
- Rudraksha Crystal Mala is comprised of original Rudraksha beads and crystal stones.
- The number of stones in the Rudraksha CrystalMala is 108.
- All the beads used in the Rudraksha CrystalMala are 100% organic, original & authentic.
- For beautification, a coloured fringe is joint at the bottom of the Rudraksha Crystal Mala.
Benefits of Rudraksha Crystal Mala:
- It makes you a beloved of Lord Shiva and fetches his blessings and benevolence.
- It neutralizes all the planets and helps to go through the hard Dashas.
- It develops implacable mental strength, thus, mental stability.
- It is very helpful in practices such as meditation, Kundalini Jagran, Reiki, and so on.
- It makes any Mantra chanting fruitful.
- It keeps mental worries, anxieties, and depressions away, thus, promoting sound sleep.
- It has many health benefits as it enhances the healing ability of the body and prevents new diseases from occurring.
- Rudraksha & Crystal is the most auspicious combination that charms your luck.
- It helps you make the wise and right decisions in all areas of life.
- It improves &strengthens your relationships with friends & family.
How to Use Rudraksha Crystal Mala?
- You may wear it around the neck or wrist.
- You may use it as a rosary for Japa/chanting.
- You may keep it in the worship room.
- You may keep it in the purse or pocket.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the side of the bed.
Rituals for Wearing Rudraksha Crystal Mala – How to Energize Rudraksha Crystal Mala:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha Crystal Mala with the holy water of Ganga or raw milk.
- Take the Rudraksha Crystal Malain in your hands and chant “Om Namah Shivaye” at least 11 times or as per your capacity.
- Wear the Rudraksha Crystal Mala– prefer to wear it on a Monday or Friday.
Preventions for Rudraksha Crystal Mala:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Mala may contain 101-110 beads