Kanthi Mala has double uses; it can be worn around the neck plus can be used to chant Mantras. This powerful Mala is comprised of 54 beads of 5-Mukhi Rudraksha – the form of Kalagni Rudra, Lord Hanuman, and five ruling elements of nature. Its energy capacities make it a dynamic Mala that emits immense positive energy, thus, obliging the wearer. It is not a Mala worth but a new beginning. The support of this Mala takes you to new heights in life, whether in spirituality or materialism. Overall, it does wonders in life and transforms it as you are watching.
Formation of Rudraksha Kanthi Mala:
- Rudraksha KanthiMala is comprised of 5-faced original Rudrakshas beads (Big).
- All the beads used in the Rudraksha Kanthi Mala are 100% original, authentic & certified.
- A red-coloured silk thread has been used to string in all the Rudrakshas together to craft a Mala.
- For beautification, a coloured fringe is joint at the bottom of the Rudraksha Kanthi Mala.
Benefits of Rudraksha Kanthi Mala:
The benefits of wearing a Rudraksha Kanthi Mala are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It makes your Mantra chanting successful; by chanting Mantras on this Mala make it Siddha. The mantra of any deity can be chanted on this versatile Mala.
- All nine planets get balanced with this Mala; it has a special role in balancing planet Jupiter.
- Usually, it balances all the chakras from the base to the crown, but it especially works with the throat chakra, thus, it makes you excellent at communication. It adds weight to your statements and magic to your words with which you impress people out there.
- It works on your personality and improves it by making you rather confident, valorous, eloquent, physically attractive, and wise. It prepares you to deal with any sort of situation.
- It detoxifies the aura and aligns body, mind & soul; thus, beginning your journey towards spiritualism. It is a superior medium to establish a divine connection with the omnipresent or Ishta Devta. This Mala is usually found with the spiritual Gurus, priests, and saints.
- It helps in accumulating virtues and good Karmas that not only support this birth but the next birth as well.
- It is duly used by Tantriks to attain critical Siddhis. It also blesses with psychic powers and gives success in astrology, numerology, and occult field.
- It is a matchless remedy to achieve the required mental balance and clarity which enhances the decision-making ability. Alongside, it treats neuron issues like anxiety, memory loss, depression, insomnia, hypersomnia, nightmares, etc.
- It leaves a significant impact on the psyche and helps in targeting bigger by avoiding tiny matters & events taking place around.
- It is an amulet to be worn to prevent the evil eye, evil energies, negative influences, and Tantrik attacks.
- It also gives material pleasures like luxuries, wealth, and possessions. Bestowing each and everything onto you, it makes you worthy of receiving enough respect in society.
- It enhances luck and makes it work in every endeavour, thus, securing success.
- It is a red cross of mishappenings, premature death, diseases, sorrows, and hardships.
- For academic success, this Mala is quite effective as it increases the learning ability and gaining knowledge of multiple subjects.
- It also improves relationships with family, friends, and society.
Who Shall Wear Rudraksha Kanthi Mala?
Generally, anybody can wear the Rudraksha Kanthi Mala for overall success; however, it provides guaranteed results in the cases mentioned below:
- People in the occult world shall wear it.
- People with malefic or weak planes in the horoscope shall wear it.
- People suffering due to “Kaal Sarp Dosha” shall wear it.
- People going through the period of “Sade Sati” shall wear it.
- People in spiritual practices shall wear it.
- People who practice Tantra or any occult science shall wear it.
- Astrologers, Numerologists, Tarot Readers, psychic healers, and consultants shall wear it.
- People in complex due to their appearance shall wear it to gain beauty.
- People who face a downfall in career & business must wear it.
- People who are unable to express and convince others shall wear it.
- People suffering from chronic diseases from long shall wear it.
- People who want to increase their natural healing ability shall wear it.
- People who want to live a rich life shall wear it.
- People who want to gain name & fame shall wear it.
- People suffering from depression, anxiety, insomnia or any other neuron issues or psychological disorder must wear it.
- People facing delay in marriage shall wear it.
How to Use Rudraksha Kanthi Mala?
- You may wear it around the neck or wrist.
- You may use it as a rosary for Japa/chanting.
- You may keep it in the worship room.
- You may keep it in the purse or pocket.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the side of the bed.
Rituals for Wearing Rudraksha Kanthi Mala – How to Energize Rudraksha Kanthi Mala:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha Kanthi Mala with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha Kanthi Mala in your hands and chant “Om Namah Shivaye” at least 11 times or as per your capacity. You can also use it to chant any Mantra of any deity.
- Wear the Rudraksha Kanthi Mala – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Rudraksha Kanthi Mala:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
I bought this beautiful Kanthi Mala recently, I would like to ask does it requires any changes in diet or routine after wearing it in the neck . I m vegetarian but I do it onion and garlic mostly
Please give me more detailed information about it .
Mala Patel –
Sir, can we wear this in conbination with 8 mukhi rudraksha. If yes what thread or chain should be used for 8 mukhi when going through rahu mahadasha
Rahul Kaushl –
Yes, you can wear this combination and you can wear it in the black or red thread…
Kashish Khanna (verified owner) –
I gifted it to my grandfather for mantra chanting and he is delighted.
Subhash Ram Kaushik (verified owner) –
I am learning Tantra and my teacher suggested chanting the mantra “OM” for several days and I find this Mala a good conduit to focus on the Mantra.
Shashank upadhyaye (verified owner) –
It is a powerpack, dynamic, positive, result giving mala.
Saroj Om Awasthi (verified owner) –
It gives me divine feelings whenever I see it.
Surabhi Tyagi (verified owner) –
Its impacts are as bigger as its size. It is a life-changing mala.