Devtas are the natural energy fields that get developed automatically whenever space is formed. There are 45 Devtas reside above Vastu Purusha Mandala and confirm their respective effects on the building dwellers. However, certain reasons may block the energy/effects of Devta(s), which derives negative results. Therefore, it is vital to identify which Devta(s) is inactive so it can be activated.
Place four Devta Chips in/on the designated point to activate the Devta/energy field. Devta Chip must be selected according to the element of the Devta(s) required to be activated.
If the sun stream zone is higher than the moon stream, then place a PJ Plate in the highest area in the sun stream and 10 blockers (each at 1ft ditance) in the lowest area in the moon stream.
A toilet is a zone where maximum negative energy gets stored. The negative results escalate when the toilet seat is wrongly placed. However, it is possible to block the toilet virtually by means of remedial tools.
- Mark four corners of the toilet seat.
- Place L – Blockers at four corners of the toilet seat.
- Place one Blocker between two L – Blockers.
Cut the Extended Zone
Energies wander roughly in an uneven plot. To channelize the energies, it is wise to give a plot with an even shape by cutting the unnecessarily extended zones. Remedial tools are capable of cutting the extended zones without demolition.
Mark/measure a 900 line from where the extension begins. Place Blockers on this 900 line (at 1ft distance) and one L – Blocker at both extreme ends.
Boring / Underground Tank / Pit Remedy
Take L-Blockers (as per the element chart) and install at four corners around the water body.
Overhead Tank Remedy
Take L-Blockers (as per the element chart) and install at four corners around the tank.
Fountains & Aquariums Remedy
Take L-Blockers (as per the element chart) and install at four corners around the fountain/aquarium.
Washing Machine Remedy
Take 4 L-Blockers (as per the element chart) and install at four corners around the washing machine.
Inverter / Generator Remedy
Take Brass L-Blocker and install at each corner around the inverter/generator.
Waste Items Remedy
Take Brass L-Blocker and install at each corner around the scrap.
Take 4 L-Blockers (as per the element chart) and install at four corners around the dustbin.
A.C. & Heater Remedy
Take Brass L-Blockers and install at each corner around the heater or A.C. outdoor unit.
General Tips to Use Advanced Vastu Chakra Remedies
- Always place the remedial tools in the morning time.
- Before placing any tool, hold it in the hands, charge it with an intent that “with devotion, I am going to place you here to remove the negative energies and provide with the positive results”.
- While placing a Devta Chip, pray in a likely manner, give intent and charge it by reciting the Mantra of respective Devta(s). Chant the Mantra at least 11 times.
- While selecting any remedial tool, consider the colour given on the right hand in Vastu Chakra.
- Always choose the remedial tool according to the element of the direction or deity; not randomly!
- To activate/open an energy remedial tools are always placed on the wall.
- To block energy, remedial tools are always buried under or placed on the ground.
- The counting of remedial tools must be odd.
- Always try to do remedies secretly, so they don’t appear publicly.
- No need to consider any astrological aspects while implementing these remedies.
Astrological Aspects vs. Vastu Chakra Remedies
- The base of Vastu is synchronization of the Body, Mind & Soul with the energies of the house. Such synchronization is termed as Bhootshudhi and Bhusidhi, which means cleansing of elements and activation of positive channelization of earth energies.
- “Yat Pinde Tat Bhramande” – a definite verse mentioned by sages’ means “whatever is outside you is within you”. Vastu is incomplete if human energies are not synced with the house. Hence, synchronization is necessary between these two materialistic aspects.
There are no reviews yet.