Safed chandan mala is a virtuous Mala that has soothing & calming effects on the wearer. In Vedas also, this Mala is highly regarded and recommended to gain knowledge & wisdom. It has health benefits also, thus, is used to calm common fever, anxieties, insomnia, blood pressure, and migraine, etc. It is a treasure of virtues that are apparent to the wearer.
Formation of White Chandan Mala:
- White Chandan Mala is comprised of original beads.
- The number of beads in the White Chandan Mala is 108.
- All the beads used in the White Chandan Mala are 100% organic, original & authentic.
- For beautification, a coloured fringe is joint at the bottom of the White Chandan Mala.
Benefits of White Chandan Mala:
The benefits of wearing a White Chandan Mala are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It neutralizes all planets, especially Rahu.
- It attracts the blessings of goddess Saraswati.
- It makes you wise, knowledgeable, and well-learned.
- It makes you fortunate in everything.
- It gets unbelievable results in education.
- It makes you a bright student and helps to score higher.
- It dismisses lethargy & dullness, thus, makes you confident & objective.
- It makes you excel at everything – be it – education, arts, job, business, or anything else.
- It balances the Throat Chakra.
- It blesses with impressive communication skills and an enchanting voice.
- It gets success in the singing field.
- It has calming effects on the body & mind, thus, relieves pain, blood pressure, depression, anxiety, loose motions, migraine, and exhaustion.
- It also attracts Lakshmi and blesses you with wealth, luxuries, and comforts.
- It is quite helpful in gaining a higher education.
- It makes you creative, artistic, talented and skilled.
- It prevents distractions and develops focus.
- It calms the mind, prevents depression, and promotes sound sleep; it is a panacea for insomnia and problems relayed to the head.
- It gets positive & prolific ideas, insights, and thoughts.
- It helps to get connected with the omnipresent easily through meditation.
- It helps to achieve a level in meditation, yoga, and spiritual practices.
- It manifests your noble wishes and prevents you from vices.
- It raises awareness and helps to discriminate between good & bad.
- It makes you a good teacher, spiritual guru, astrologer, numerologist, and consultant.
How to Use White Chandan Mala?
- You may wear it around the neck or wrist.
- You may use it as a rosary for Japa/chanting.
- You may keep it in the worship room.
- You may keep it in the purse or pocket.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the side of the bed.
What are the Rituals for Wearing White Chandan Mala – How to Energize White Chandan Mala?
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Take the White Chandan Mala in your hands and chant Saraswati Mantra “Om Ain Kleem Mahasaraswati Devye Namha” at least 11 times or as per your capacity.
- Wear the White Chandan Mala – prefer to wear it on an auspicious day or Monday or Friday.
What are the Preventions for White Chandan Mala?
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.