Bhairav contains the Hindi Word “Bhaya”, which means fear, and the Bhairav is the one who terminates the fear. It also implies Brahma, Vishnu & Mahesh. Bhairava is a fierce and intense deity sought after for critical and out of hands problems which create fear inside. Shri Bhairav Yantra is a sublime medium to invoke the blessings of Bhairav Nath.
Benefits of Shri Bhairav Yantra:
- It is the best protector against the evil eye, black magic, spirits, and ghosts.
- This powerful Yantra helps win over enemies, whether in physical fights, politics or court cases. Additionally, it frees you from enemies.
- It creates an unsusceptible protection layer around the premise it is duly established at which, thus, banning the entry of negative & evil energies.
- This unusual Yantra helps in gaining critical Siddhis in Tantra.
- It dismisses all sufferings, sorrows, struggles, and diseases.
- Planets, especially the Saturn, don’t harm the worshipper of the divine Shri Bhairav Yantra.
- This axiomatic Yantra is worshipped to fulfil/manifest critical desires and material gains.
- It is powerful to avoid conditions like frequent health issues, failures, and insults.
How to establish Shri Bhairav Yantra:
- Establish it in your home, worship room, office or workplace.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Offer it Dhup, Deep & flowers.
- Chant any Jupiter Mantra 11, 51 or 108 times.
- View/worship it every day.
Gurusahib Singh –
Sir plz update the benefits of shri bhairav yanta