Devi Bhuvaneshwari – the fourth among ten Mahavidyas – is the goddess of worldly pleasures & Ashtasidhis. It is the most effective & successful Yantra in gaining material benefits such as beauty, properties, assets, luxuries, and all comforts. When established properly, the house becomes an abode of Ridhi & Sidhi. Regular Pujan (worship/meditation) of Shri Bhuvaneshwari Yantra creates lasting abundance.
Benefits of Shri Bhuvaneshwari Pujan Yantra:
- It balances the space element.
- It is a magical Yantra of manifestation.
- It fulfils all material needs such as shelter, food, clothes, and vehicles, etc.
- It makes growth in assets, properties, luxuries & paraphernalia.
- It promotes love, peace and harmony.
- It bestows beauty, chastity & fortune.
- It helps in assuming the desired body shape & beauty.
- It ensures a happy married & family life.
- It enhances skills, knowledge & wisdom.
- It attracts prosperity & abundance.
- It manifests your noble wishes.
- It ensures success in education, career, relationships, love life, and all life affairs.
- It develops a sense of responsibility & maturity.
- It develops confidence & improves personality.
- It helps you make a good image in society.
- It improves relationships and strengthens them.
- It is a favourite Yantra of Tantriks as it ensures success in Tantric practices.
- It also supports spiritual awakening.
- It gives a sense of security & support.
- It keeps enemies, diseases & sorrows away.
- It fills the environment with positivity & peace.
How to establish Shri Bhuvaneshwari Pujan Yantra:
- Establish it in your home, worship room or office.
- Establish it on the main gate of home or workplace.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Offer it Dhup, Deep & flowers.
- Chant Bhuvaneshwari Mantra 11, 51 or 108 times.
- Worship it every day.