Devi Chinnamasta – the sixth among ten Mahavidyas – is the goddess of control & balance. This Devi has a significant role in Kundalini awakening. Aghoris & Tantriks habitually worship goddess Chinnamasta to gain Sidhis and awakening Kundalini. Her immeasurable energy is composed in Shri Chinnamasta Pujan Yantra which takes one to the desired heights.
Benefits of Shri Chinnamasta Pujan Yantra:
- It disappears obstacles in life and gives speeds to your stuck works/processes.
- It helps in gaining Sidhis.
- It helps in Kundalini awakening & Chakra balancing.
- It helps in controlling excessive sexual desires; alongside, it improves sexual expression and performance.
- It deepens the meditation.
- It provides with the supreme knowledge & higher wisdom.
- It gets success in the chosen career, especially in the medical line.
- It helps you win over enemies and ensures success in disputes and court cases.
- It makes you intuitive & spiritual.
- It develops problem-solving skills.
- There is no chance of negative or evil energy to roam within the territory of this Yantra.
- It has the power of transformation, which takes things to the next level by breaking hitches.
- It confers quick results, and your endeavours begin to materialize easily & automatically.
- It ensures success and adds fruits to your efforts & hard work.
- It provides with a broad vision and helps you target & achieve big.
- It protects from all evil, mishappenings, diseases or sorrows.
- It opens up doors to abundance.
- It ensures both spiritual & material success.
How to establish Shri Chinnamasta Pujan Yantra:
- Establish it in your home, worship room or office.
- Establish it on the main gate of home or workplace.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Offer it Dhup, Deep & flowers.
- Chant Chinnamasta Mantra 11, 51 or 108 times.
- Worship it every day.