Kanak stands for gold and Dhara stands for flow; so, Kanakdhara implies the flow of gold. Kanakdhara Yantra is of Lakshmi. It is worshipped to get rid of debts and entering prosperity in the house. This Yantra is believed to open up doors of abundance into the house. It has numerous great benefits which a Yantra worshipper dully gets.
Benefits of Shri Kanakdhara Yantra:
- It is a single solution to all financial problems.
- It helps generate new income sources.
- It liberates you from debts, poverty, miseries, tensions, and diseases.
- It dispels bad luck and enhances luck.
- It fetches prosperity & abundance in the house.
- It makes life comfortable and worth living by blessing with the grains, luxuries, vehicles, and all paraphernalia.
- It is capable of turning a poor man to the richest one.
- It helps you manifest your dreams & desires.
- For ladies, this Yantra is a luck enhancer; it showers beauty, lustre, luck, fulfilment, noble husband, children and happy domestic life.
- It removes hurdles in childbirth and blesses with the timely progeny.
How to establish Shri Kanakdhara Yantra:
- Establish it in your home, worship room, office or workplace.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Offer it Dhup, Deep & flowers.
- Chant Kanakdhara Strotam or any Lakshmi Mantra 11, 51 or 108 times.
- View/worship it every day.