Navgrah refers to the nine planets (Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu & Ketu) in astrology. Our life events, opportunities, lacks, shortcomings, relationship, and success, etc. usually depend upon the position of these planets in the horoscope. When any malefic planet is detected, remedies are performed to make it favourable. However, Navgrah Yantra – including individual Yantra of each planet – facilitates pleasing all nine planets at once. Worshipping Navgrah Yantra is a superior method to make life an easy affair.
Benefits of Shri Navgrah Yantra:
- It nullifies the ill effects of malefic planets.
- It balances all the planets; thus, makes them favourable.
- It provides cosmic protection.
- It helps in receiving the answers to prayers.
- It adds fruit to your labour and hard work.
- It ensures success at all levels – be it, finance, education, business, career, competition, health, love, relationships, marriage, progeny, or honour, etc.
- It prevents enemies and helps you emerge as a winner.
- It improves your personality traits and makes you balanced enough.
- It clears your doubts and promotes a stable mind.
- It helps you make the right decisions and act at the right time.
- It supports spiritual awakening.
- It ensures both material and spiritual success.
- It saves you from evil ways and encourages you to do good deeds.
- It is an ultimate remedy to balance all the planets.
How to establish Shri Navgrah Yantra:
- Establish it in your home, worship room, office or workplace.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Offer it Dhup, Deep & flowers.
- Chant the Navgrah Mantra(s) 11, 51 or 108 times.
- View/worship it every day.