Santan Gopal refers to Lord Krishna as an infant. In this form, Lord Krishna grants the boon of progeny just like he did to his both mothers Devki & Yashodha. Shri Santan Gopal Yantra is mainly worshipped for achieving the progeny and welfare of children.
Benefits of Shri Santan Gopal Yantra:
- It blesses childless couples with progeny.
- It is especially worshipped to attain male progeny.
- It shall be worshipped by barren women.
- It ensures the safety, health, and proper growth of children.
- It prevents frequent miscarriages and protects the fetus.
- It blesses fortunate, virtuous & obedient children.
- It brings joy, happiness & entertainment to the house.
How to establish Shri Santan Gopal Yantra:
- Establish it in your home, worship room, office or workplace.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Offer it Dhup, Deep & flowers.
- Chant Santan Gopal Mantra 11, 51 or 108 times.
- The couple shall together establish it and worship it every day.