Shri Saraswati Yantra is the epitome of Devi Saraswati – the goddess of education, knowledge, wisdom, skills, arts, communication, and creativity. The Powers & blessings of Devi Saraswati are accumulated in Shri Saraswati Yantra. Worshipping this Yantra has multiple benefits and makes one a man of virtues.
Benefits of Shri Saraswati Yantra:
- It blesses with higher knowledge and divine wisdom.
- It blesses with academic excellence.
- It helps you score well in exams & competitions.
- It blesses with impressing communication skills.
- It adds magic to your words, ergo others love to listen to what you say.
- It makes you divinely artistic and ensures success in related fields such as singing, dancing, writing, designing, acting, playing instruments, composition, or so.
- It makes you massively creative & innovative.
- It enhances concentration power; hence, is quite a necessity for children/students or those pursuing higher education.
- It makes you a master of the desired subject.
- It makes you an excellent astrologer, occultist or teacher.
- It bestows beauty, chastity, courtesy, melodious voice, and skills.
- It helps in gaining through talents, skills & knowledge.
- It provides prosperity & abundance.
- It gets you honour, respect & fame in society.
- It makes you spiritual & intuitive.
- It helps in understanding scriptures with ease.
- It prevents neuron issues and promotes mental stability & peace.
How to establish Shri Saraswati Yantra:
- Establish it in your home, worship room, office or workplace.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Offer it Dhup, Deep & flowers.
- Chant any Saraswati Mantra 11, 51 or 108 times.
- The couple shall together establish it and worship it every day.
Sir, can i keep it in pocket while studying ?
Got today. want to establish it next day. Can I establish it in my bed room?
If you are married then avoid keeping religious items in the bedroom; however, you can keep it inside the drawer or in any other room.