Devi Tara – second of the ten Mahavidyas – is the goddess of guidance and clearing obstacles. Alongside, Devi Tara blesses one with knowledge, wisdom, communication skills, grasping power, creativity, prosperity, wealth, and many more boons. It is Devi Tara, with the blessings of whom, Kubera became the Lord of wealth. When established, it transforms life for good.
Benefits of Shri Tara Pujan Yantra:
- It lessens the ill effects of planet Jupiter.
- It makes you a great speaker by adding magic to your voice.
- It makes one creative & innovative.
- It shows guiding light whenever you are stuck in life.
- It makes one knowledgeable and wise.
- It creates a positive layer around the premise it is established in.
- It gets mental stability; thus, developing focus.
- It sanctifies the house and makes it an attraction of happiness.
- Planets do not trouble the residents where Shri Tara Pujan Yantra is established.
- It manifests noble desires.
- It ensures financial stability & security.
- You face phenomenal growth in life.
- It gets success in fields where communication is an active part.
- It showers abundance & prosperity.
How to establish Shri Tara Pujan Yantra:
- Establish it in your home, worship room, office or workplace.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Offer it Dhup, Deep & flowers.
- Chant any Devi Tara Mantra 11, 51 or 108 times.
- Worship it every day.