Devi Tripur Bhairvi – fifth of the ten Mahavidyas – is the goddess of liberation. She helps one break nooses and achieves salvation. Alongside, she bestows knowledge, wisdom, abundance, self-control, and everything, which makes one a man of virtues. Worshipping Tripur Bhairvi Devi is worth it as it provides material success here and salvation hereafter.
Benefits of Shri Tripur Bhairvi Yantra:
- It helps in spiritual awakening and cuts nooses.
- It helps in attaining Sidhis and success in Tantra.
- It helps in Kundalini awakening.
- It manifests desires & events.
- It is a bestower of material success.
- It grants the boon of progeny.
- It removes sourness & misunderstandings in relationships; thus, getting happy married & family life.
- It ensures success & growth in business.
- It makes one rich & prosperous.
- It perishes delays & hurdles and provides speed to your endeavours.
- It develops self-control and helps you control sexual desires.
- It helps discriminate between temporary & permanent pleasure.
- It dismisses fears & nightmares.
- It instils a sense of security & protection.
- It removes delays in marriage and helps one get the desired life partner.
How to establish Shri Tripur Bhairvi Yantra:
- Establish it in your home, worship room, office or workplace.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Offer it Dhup, Deep & flowers.
- Chant any Tripur Bhairvi Mantra 11, 51 or 108 times.
- Worship it every day.