Vaibhav Lakshmi is one of the forms of goddess Lakshmi. The Sanskrit word “Vaibhav” stands for celebration, event, pleasures, etc. Shri Vaibhav Lakshmi Yantra is worshipped to achieve & increase “Vaibhava” – the causes of celebration. It not only increases material achievements but helps in spiritual awakening also.
Benefits of Shri Vaibhav Lakshmi Yantra:
- It fetches & increases happiness and joy in life.
- It gives you causes of celebration such as childbirth, wedding, purchasing a new house, adding luxuries, and so on.
- It enhances beauty, lustre, and attraction.
- It blesses one with wealth, luxury, riches, comforts, and abundance.
- It removes quarrels, disappointments, failures, and bad luck from life.
- It manifests your noble wishes.
- It gets luck on your side, ergo you achieve success in every endeavour.
- It gives you the desired proposals, whether in love, marriage, partnership or business.
- It ensures financial & career stability; moreover, helps you generate new income sources.
- It prevents business losses.
- Money, food, assets don’t remain a concern with this prime Yantra.
- It helps barren women to conceive.
- It especially enhances the lady’s luck and blesses women with a long life of the husband.
How to establish Shri Vaibhav Lakshmi Yantra:
- Establish it in your home, worship room, office or workplace.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Offer it Dhup, Deep & flowers.
- Chant any Vaibhav Lakshmi Mantra 11, 51 or 108 times.
- Worship it every day.