What do you mean by Social Image?
The social image implies how people see you and how much consideration you get. Good social standing is imperative & beneficial in many ways.
Why you are not socially popular?
Here are some possible causes:
- Being introvert
- Lack of confidence
- No will to socialize
- Being indecisive
- Not hanging out much
- Negative aura
- Lack of wisdom
- Lack of leadership skills
- Imbalanced East direction
- Lack of solid ideas/suggestions
Benefits of the Social Image Bracelet:
- It increases your friend circle.
- It helps you socialize and connect with people.
- By wearing this bracelet, you come in the contact of influential people.
- It adds authority to your character & body language.
- It gets you due honour & recognition in the society.
- It makes you wiser, intellectual, and impactful.
- People often approach the wearer of this bracelet.
- Such a bracelet is helpful for politicians, salesmen or anybody who wants public support.
Who can wear the Social Image Bracelet?
Anybody who wants public support, respect in society, and consideration can wear it.
How to wear the Social Image Bracelet?
Simply take it out of the packet and wear it.
Difference between Charged & Uncharged Bracelet:
Pandit.com offers you both charged & uncharged Social Image bracelet which you can order as per your need and budget.
Charged bracelet reaches you after performing certain Puja, Chanting of respective Mantras, and giving intent to the bracelet which takes considerable time & energy. However, the charged bracelet begins to work faster than an uncharged bracelet.
On the other hand, we also offer uncharged bracelets on which no custom of Puja, Mantra or intent has been performed. It does not mean the uncharged bracelet does not work; it just takes some time to synchronize with your energies.
- Have a signature of authority.
- Must use a compatible name.
- Keep a Sunstone Pencil Tower Point in the East direction.
- Paste a Trichakra Urja Yantra at the entrance.
Wishful bracelets are superior & research-based remedies that are personally prepared by Pt. Rahul Kaushl. Stones in the wishful bracelets keep changing; therefore, it is hard to give information about the stones threaded in them.