Three Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Brahma, Vishnu & Mahesh; additionally, it signifies three Gunas: Satva, Rajas & Tamas – Desire, Knowledge & Action. The deity of three-faced Rudraksha is Agni Deva (Lord of Fire). It is a passionate & fierce Rudraksha that takes one to the desired heights in life. Additionally, it boosts sound health and the wearer never gets affected by any serious diseases. It is an ultimate remedy to fasten up the healing process of the body. Overall, this superior Rudraksha supports one in every endeavour of life.
Benefits of Three Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Three Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Mars/Sun.
- It provides immense physical & mental energy.
- It removes misfortune, sins, and negative vibes around.
- It supports to come out of the inferiority complex.
- It gives you confidence & courage to deal with people & situations.
- It makes your aura powerful and positive.
- It never lets negativity roam around.
- It is an ultimate remedy for health conditions such as related to kidney, blood, weakness, jaundice, and neuron issues, etc.
- It improves the digestion system & immunity.
- For girls, it regulates the menstrual cycle.
- It treats skin disorders and gets flawless skin.
- It is a panacea to overcome depression, weakness, negative thinking, and anxiety.
- It increases wealth, possessions & success.
- It keeps you unaffected from the past sins and bad karmas.
- It removes past regrets, shame, and poor experiences.
- Keeping all the worries aside, it helps you fully live the present.
- It strengthens the mind and helps in scoring well in education.
- It gives passion & direction to aimless people.
- It prevents lethargy and motivates you to do and achieve something.
- It makes you massively creative and a performer.
- It helps you set goals and then guides you on how to achieve them.
- It manifests your good desires & dreams.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it around the neck.
- You may wear it as earrings.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in your hands and charge it by chanting “Om Kleem Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Three Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Is Rudraksha Returnable?
Kindly be informed that the Rudraksha is a highly energetic & sacred bead, and it quickly gets synced with the human energies; hence, we will not return the Rudraksha; the reason being, once the Rudraksha gets merged with your personal energies, we cannot resell it to another person.
Why there is no hole in the Rudraksha?
Our core responsibility is to deliver a finished/unbroken product! Since Rudraksha is a delicate bead, piercing it may harm it during the whole delivery process. Therefore, we prefer to deliver Rudrakshas without piercing them.
How to pierce Rudraksha?
You can get the Rudraksha pierced by any nearby jeweller. After piercing the Rudraksha, you may wear it in any metal chain, red thread or black thread.
Condition to return Rudraksha
If you find the Rudraksha fake, then we will return it only if you provide its proper x-ray report and lab certificate approved by a government lab.