Tiger Eye is a famous stone due to its mysterious resemblance to the real eye of a tiger. It looks extremely beautiful and grabs the attention of every eye. Not only its beauty, but its benefits are also breath-taking. Tiger Eye Mala gives all one desires, but it is mainly worn as an amulet to protect from evil eye/energies. It is as well a boon for professional success; it especially ensures success in the creative fields.
What are the Benefits of Tiger Eye Mala?
The benefits of wearing a Tiger Eye Mala are countless; yet, some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It nullifies the adverse effects of planet Ketu.
- It removes confusions and gets mental clarity.
- It develops an interest in spiritualism and like practices such as meditation, reading scriptures and learning the occult, etc.
- It makes you intuitive & forecasting.
- It makes you happy-go-lucky.
- It shuns lethargy and makes you confident and action-oriented.
- It removes obstacles from your path.
- It makes you highly talented, creative, imaginative, and skilled.
- It helps you master a skill or subject.
- It gets you amazing ideas & insights.
- It supports you to get the desired success.
- It protects you against evil spirits, evil eye, and negative energy of all sorts.
- It fetches money, luxuries, and prosperity.
- It helps to manifest your goals.
- It balances the body, mind & soul.
- It increases the healing power and improves overall health.
- It removes obstacles in foreign travelling.
- It lets you live an easier & satisfying life.
What is the Formation of Tiger Eye Mala?
- Tiger Eye Mala is comprised of original Tiger Eye stones.
- The number of beads in the Tiger Eye Mala is 108.
- All the stones used in the Tiger Eye Mala are 100% organic, original & authentic.
- For beautification, a mustard-coloured fringe is joint at the bottom of the Tiger Eye Mala.
How to Use Tiger Eye Mala?
- You may wear it around the neck or wrist.
- You may use it as a rosary for Japa/chanting.
- You may keep it in the worship room.
- You may keep it in the purse or pocket.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the side of the bed.
What are the Rituals for Wearing Tiger Eye Mala – How to Energize Tiger Eye Mala?
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Tiger Eye Mala with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Tiger Eye Mala in your hands and chant “Om Ketve Namah” at least 11 times or as per your capacity.
- Wear the Tiger Eye Mala – prefer to wear it on an auspicious day.
What are the Preventions for Tiger Eye Mala?
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.