Tiger Eye is a famous stone due to its mysterious resemblance to the real eye of a tiger. It looks extremely beautiful and grabs the attention of every eye. Not only its beauty, but its benefits are also breathtaking. Tiger Eye Mala gives all one desires, but it is mainly worn as an amulet to protect from evil eye/energies. It is as well a boon for professional success; it especially ensures success in the creative fields.
What are the Benefits of Tiger Eye Mala?
The benefits of wearing a Tiger Eye Mala are countless; yet, some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It nullifies the adverse effects of planet Ketu.
- It removes confusion and gets mental clarity.
- It develops an interest in spiritualism and like practices such as meditation, reading scriptures and learning the occult, etc.
- It makes you intuitive & forecasting.
- It makes you happy-go-lucky.
- It shuns lethargy and makes you confident and action-oriented.
- It removes obstacles from your path.
- It makes you highly talented, creative, imaginative, and skilled.
- It helps you master a skill or subject.
- It gets you amazing ideas & insights.
- It supports you to get the desired success.
- It protects you against evil spirits, evil eyes, and negative energy of all sorts.
- It fetches money, luxuries, and prosperity.
- It helps to manifest your goals.
- It balances the body, mind & soul.
- It increases the healing power and improves overall health.
- It removes obstacles in foreign travelling.
- It lets you live an easier & satisfying life.
What is the Formation of Tiger Eye Mala?
- Tiger Eye Mala is comprised of original Tiger Eye stones.
- The number of beads in the Tiger Eye Mala is 108.
- All the stones used in the Tiger Eye Mala are 100% organic, original & authentic.
- For beautification, a mustard-coloured fringe is joint at the bottom of the Tiger Eye Mala.
How to Use Tiger Eye Mala?
- You may wear it around the neck or wrist.
- You may use it as a rosary for Japa/chanting.
- You may keep it in the worship room.
- You may keep it in the purse or pocket.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the side of the bed.
What are the Rituals for Wearing Tiger Eye Mala – How to Energize Tiger Eye Mala?
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Tiger Eye Mala with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Tiger Eye Mala in your hands and chant “Om Ketve Namah” at least 11 times or as per your capacity.
- Wear the Tiger Eye Mala – prefer to wear it on an auspicious day.
What are the Preventions for Tiger Eye Mala?
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Mala may contain 101-110 beads.